What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is our pack a bunch of ...........!!

Parra03

Juniors
Is our pack a bunch of ..... u know what ! I was watching us play the tigers yesterday and felt there was no grunt in defence ...no big hits no pushing people back .......leave our moi moi and a bit of mannah the others never seemed capable of brushing away a couple of defenders on their own...classic case of our captain ..throw the ball to him..he will run a few meters till he hits the wall and at time will just stand there till the ref calls held ...he is practically a nothing in attack , defence obviously solid but with our coach's boring, no offload policy he is less of a player than he was under anderson's second phase football.......he seems to have no legspeed :( and the only one who tries to put in a big hit from time to time is hayne ..the others the less said the better...bring some grunt back people !!

Gronk

Staff member
This is linked with the other thread on off-loads vs structure. Clearly Storm motor up the field in a one out style then attack when they get in position. We on the other hand struggle to get out of our own half and end up getting out muscled. Too late to change all that now anyway.

The Omen

Juniors
i mentioned this in another thread

"we are missing the mongrel attitue or fierce forward hit up and drive forward"

with the exception of Moi Moi and Mannah we get bit and pieces from Shack but that it

Poore gave us nothing in the Tigers game off the bench yesterday , each time he hit the line was stopped dead in his tracks then driven back

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Is our pack a bunch of ..... u know what ! I was watching us play the tigers yesterday and felt there was no grunt in defence ...no big hits no pushing people back .......leave our moi moi and a bit of mannah the others never seemed capable of brushing away a couple of defenders on their own...classic case of our captain ..throw the ball to him..he will run a few meters till he hits the wall and at time will just stand there till the ref calls held ...he is practically a nothing in attack , defence obviously solid but with our coach's boring, no offload policy he is less of a player than he was under anderson's second phase football.......he seems to have no legspeed :( and the only one who tries to put in a big hit from time to time is hayne ..the others the less said the better...bring some grunt back people !!
Would love the Roosters pack, we are little boys compared to them, we have no grunt whatsover, I have never thought that we are anything other than toilers, other than Fui.

eels81236

Bench
Is our pack a bunch of.....

Are our packs

Bit like the big question..."The yolk of an egg is white", or "the yolk of an egg are white"

He is speaking of the individuals that make up our pack, rather than packs as plural therefore "are" is required? I'm more than willing to be edumacated.

Parra03

Juniors
This forum is just like our team !! Goes missing suddenly in the middle of a game and has no idea where it all started !!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Is our pack a bunch of.....

Are our packs

Bit like the big question..."The yolk of an egg is white", or "the yolk of an egg are white"

parapete.jpg