What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Paul Kent f**king serious?

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
IMO Knee Crowding hasn't been fully exposed yet, we're only just scratching the surface here. This article will be remembered long from now as the catalyst that blew the knee crowding fiasco wide open.

hellteam

First Grade
IMO Knee Crowding hasn't been fully exposed yet, we're only just scratching the surface here. This article will be remembered long from now as the catalyst that blew the knee crowding fiasco wide open.

Hahaha, expect a four corners report next week

cornerposter

Juniors
scaled.php

The second one could be accidental, but I love this one.

Nate Myles I salute you sir!

Memorial-Salute-Memorial-Day-United-States-USA-smiley-emoticon-001226-medium.gif

What egotistic idiocy.

"hasn't been fully exposed"

I can recall Ennis getting penalised for this in the last 2 years. Since it happened with 50,000+ people in the stadium, nearly 4 million Aussies watching via TV and has been seen on countless DVD replays by now, that 'knee crowding' has been fully exposed, surface scratched, remembered, blown wide open.

Or is it a secret that only we know about.

carcharias

Immortal
Kimmorely got done for it a few times as well.
Funny
Smith , ennis and smith all do it.
... And all are merkins

firechild

First Grade
HEY blue boys the game is over WE WON you lost the game . A have one word for you QUEENSLANDER .:D

Ahhh yes, The famous call started by that famous Queenslander (from Tenterfield, NSW) in order to convince himself that he was a Queenslander so he wouldn't go out and start tackiling the wrong blokes.

Karl

Juniors
After seeing some footage in another thread with Myles' tackles, I commented that he needs to be very careful because a definite pattern emerges when you see a bunch of his defence strung together. It looks pretty bad when it's strung together in a compilation. He needs to knock it off.