What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Reg getting his way?

Moffo

Referee
The Moff turned the telly on last night to sit down for a night of food, drink and footy (as u do) :lol: . So come 530pm, the first game comes on and i see a biff. 300th gamer Fredrick Fittler and Justin Smith are going the barney, and being a pom, Morley has to join in and clip someone from the back. Personally i thought, twas good to see a bit of biff

But come 730pm, they are at it again! This time the combatants were Marty Lang and a fired up Danny Nutley, who looked ready to kill. I thought, a good old scrum that explodes into a flurry of punches. The cheap shot from Nutley to kick off proceedings was personally satisfying, just like the old days of baiting in the scrum.

The Moff was happy. The Moff could just see it now, Reg would've been in Nirvana.

But come the 920pm game, they are at it again! The cowboys and warriors, always good for a few fists. Good fight near the tryline involving David Myles and a few others. At one stage i thought the biff was headed for the cowgirls again, but that crisis was averted. But still, the natives got a bit restless and the biff rose to the surface. They even continued it into the tunnel, circa Greg Dowling back in 85!

I thought i had been transported back to the mid 80s last night. The biff has returned. And not just tonight either. I think there has been a lot more biffing this year then in past years. I know the PC people won't like it, but 95% of the fights have been harmless, perhaps except for the Ross/Tallis fight in round 1 that seemed a bit brutal

But thats not the point, come 11pm last night, i had to check downstairs to make sure i wasn't wearing acid jeans, i thought i was back in 1985 again!

Cheers,
Moffo

KFC

Juniors
This thread would suggest to me that Moffo supports the kind of violence Ricko was involved in on the weekend.

Or he did.

hrundi99

First Grade
A stink is very different from a kinghit.

One is "cricket", the other is "not cricket".

Raider_69

Post Whore
if there is one thing i would agree with Gould on, and believe i had to search long and hard to find something
its that anyone that takes reg seriously needs to get a life