What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

David brown

Juniors
Ricky Stuart is a good merkin though.. Type of merkin you see down the local depressed asf putting 50 on the head of each race, pumping schooners likes it no merkins business...

Ricky Stuart has won premierships in his first year of coaching. His team has suffered from the long term ACL injury to the brilliant hooker Josh Hodgson.

Ricky Stuart's team is coming good at the right time. If they can maintain a 50% win rate until mid-June, at which point when star English hooker Josh Hodgson comes back from injury, then the Raiders will make their successful run to the playoffs. At that point Ricky's critics will all have egg on their faces.

forby

Juniors
Very harsh Forby, i know Arthur is off to a tough start but he's had some success and he could turn it around. You've gone off a little early, but yeah i kind of agree, Arthur has always been a bit over-rated.
I was talking about Sticky! Although BA is totally overrated as well!

nick87

Coach
I was talking about Sticky!

utzTCyo.png

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Ricky Stuart's team is coming good at the right time. If they can maintain a 50% win rate until mid-June, at which point when star English hooker Josh Hodgson comes back from injury, then the Raiders will make their successful run to the playoffs. At that point Ricky's critics will all have egg on their faces.

Massive egg shortage coming up.

The Enforcer

Juniors
Ye
Yep.

Latest posts