What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Corner_Post

Juniors
Great press conference - he couldn’t really ask for more and held back. That forward pass for the Warriors try... it wasn’t even close...

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Great press conference by The Stick. Really showed the NRL who was boss.
I expect the NRL commission, all the referees and Anthony Abdo will now be knocking at his door begging fir forgiveness.

Don’t get why he couldn’t tell the truth, surely the NRL won’t fine him for saying there are blokes hurtin or talking about textas.

BadnMean

Juniors
Haha- I kind of love that interview.

Ricky loves his boys so much he's going to do all the hurtin for them. 17 mans worth of hurtin.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
I have to say I’m glad the raiders lost for one reason only , his presser would have been a nightmare if they won... just like when they won after hodgo got injured and ruled out for season , he was acting like a merkin in the press conference because everyone had written off then raiders

Mark B

Juniors
Always have a good laugh about an old story printed on these very pages some years ago where a poster, can’t remember his name, told the story of playing a game of pool at a local ACT club when in walks Sticky with his entourage, including a young Jamie Soward. Sticky asked to play with this bloke and during the game Sticky farted and blamed the fart on the dude who was nice enough to let him play in the first place. This story if true, sums up sticky to a tee.

Latest posts