What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

some11

Referee
Capewell, Staggs & Cobbo out. Reynolds, Haas & Herbie injured mid-game and this team can't win.

Pathetic. Eat shit Rick.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Capewell, Staggs & Cobbo out. Reynolds, Haas & Herbie injured mid-game and this team can't win.

Pathetic. Eat shit Rick.

Lets hope we're the ones that end up getting him the sack. I certainly wouldn't be impressed with my coach losing to a side with 13 men by full time.

blaza88z

Coach
Ricky carrying on like it happens to Canberra every 2nd week (having no players on the bench, etc)..

Nah Rick, tonight you absolutely should have won, coming into the game with who we were resting I thought that was reason enough for Canberra to get the win.. let alone what happened in the game

BadnMean

Juniors
Ricky carrying on like it happens to Canberra every 2nd week (having no players on the bench, etc)..

Nah Rick, tonight you absolutely should have won, coming into the game with who we were resting I thought that was reason enough for Canberra to get the win.. let alone what happened in the game

Rick deflecting that bronco's were honestly there for the taking but Raiders played the last 20 mins like it was the last 2 mins- frantic, offloading before punching through the line, Starling running 2x a set up the middle when Broncs were makeshift on the edges, Fogarty nowhere to be seen...

Captain Whitehead with 5 runs for 25 metres the match...

That is a rudderless ship...

Latest posts