What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Stuart will be fined heavily by the NRL quite rightly , Idk if the club will take any action but everyone is embarrassed by what occured & im not talking about the limp dicked performance of the team ...

chrisD

Coach
Raiders should launch an investigation that’ll take as long as their season is alive, and the conclusion should be his outburst is unforgivable and he should be sacked. See if they can use this to get off him without having to pay out his contract.

The Stickman accidentally walked into the NRL Press Conference instead of the Local Fatherhood Press Conference!

And he’s sorry to the NRL and his own family for the unwanted attention?

😁

Just when you think Sticky has maxxed out at peak selfish sulkiness, POW, he drops a 50 kilo sack of passive-aggressive “sorry, not sorry” in your lap to savour the flavour of.

He is the best. The best I tells ya!! 👏👏👏🥲

King-Gutho94

Coach
Raiders should launch an investigation that’ll take as long as their season is alive, and the conclusion should be his outburst is unforgivable and he should be sacked. See if they can use this to get off him without having to pay out his contract.
Raiders won't sack him.

Donnie furner loves Ricky.

Can’t wait to watch the nrl360 team squirm next week as they try to justify their mates shtty behaviour.
Justify? Why would they need to justify anything? Ricky has done an important service to all league fans; imagine us league fans not knowing what type of person Salmon was before he went through puberty.

And why stop there. They can launch a whole new weekly segment on the show when one of their mates comes in and defames someone they don’t like for something that happened over a decade ago. The public deserve to know!! Sponsored by Isuzu D-Max; you can go your own way.

@Bobby DIGital come on mate defend his honor!

Your obsession with me continues I guess.

All I have to say is I agree with Ricky's analysis....although dogs are usually very loyal and noble animals, so I'm not sure why aussies use that term.

Nevertheless, kicking a man in the face AND nuts when you're not in a street fight definitely qualifies as a "dog act" as you aussies like to say.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ricky was right to call the dog out. I'm a fan because he is one of the few people in the game who doesn't talk in bland cliches. He says what he really thinks. I'd rather this than another brainless "it's not his go"

Latest posts