What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

nick87

Coach
The marshmallows my kids roast over the fire place at Corin Forest are made of sterner stuff than this bloke.
As a bloke who was born and grew up in Penrith, i am disgusted. What happened to the Riff i loved?!

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Seems Ricky has an apprentice whinger in Elliot Whitehead. There were some poor decision by the ref yesterday but the captain carrying on like a porkchop the whole game was cringeworthy. You got done by 30 Elliot, that's on the team not the ref.

Nealo 12

First Grade
The marshmallows my kids roast over the fire place at Corin Forest are made of sterner stuff than this bloke.
As a bloke who was born and grew up in Penrith, i am disgusted. What happened to the Riff i loved?!
Where did it all go wrong for you ?

Colk

First Grade
It's really just Fogarty. Young was out on the weekend for Origin.

Not sure what Ricky does with Weekes when Fogarty comes back, he's been real good. Like potential long term 7 for the club...

Weekes has been quite impressive.

The club has bought that Sanders kid from Parramatta as well who I’m sure would have been bought with the belief that he would be the next halfback. He has looked good in first grade thus far too.

Potentially they could play Fogarty or Weekes at dummy half (Levi is very ordinary so no great loss there) or they could move Weekes to fullback (Stewart seems to have a fair bit more development to go). Either way there are options and decisions to make.