What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Rothfield a wanker or what?

Wozza

Juniors
This turd calling Ricky Stuart and apologising for the Sharks hollow victory, F**K Me!
He better hope he doesn't bump into me at the next home game.

This constant whinging about referees and his pathetic vendetta against all things Sutton is starting to me the shits.

We got the 2 points and F*** Canberra and every one of the whinging ar$eholes including their pathetic coach. And if miserable old farts like Rothfield think that we need to apologise for that then he can piss off and support another team.

Must have moved recently then, was upper before, always walks past me to go up to the press section and have his little yarns with like minded folk.
Unless he's moved up there or has friends in both places?
I've seen him down there for a few years, but not every game

Tiger Shark

Bench
I think he's in the lower, seen him near the tunnels in the ET lower near my seats a few times pretty soon after full time.

No way that old bastard gets down from the ivory tower that fast.

taipan

Referee
He walked past me mid way .mid section,every time in the E.T Stand.Although lately hasn't done so.I hold my breath ,as I don't want to whiff the alcoholic emanation from his cake hole,everytime he passes.I'd never pass the breathalyser.

If there were ever a contest for the most punchable dial, he'd be a perennial winner.He looks as if he's done a few rounds with a revolving door, and come off 2nd best.

Imagine a perpetual code dissing journo like this operating in AFL,he wouldn't last a few months.Their admin would see to it.No wonder local newspapers are becoming a dying breed.

He got beautifully owned by Graeme Hughes on Controversy Corner, last night,when Sloth went full apesh*t over the Dog's past administration meaning Ray Dibb.
Hughes shot back."But Buzz that's ironic, it wasn't that long ago you were full off praise for all the work Ray Dibb was doing for the club".
Buzz went redder (if that's possible) and mumbled his way out of it.
Billy Harrigan on camera seems ,to treat Buzz as some sort of publicity seeking loon.

Last edited:

sandshark

Bench
Can't believe these guys will stick a "crisis" label on anything to sell their filth. Amazing that he is still welcome at the club.

Weaponhead

Coach
Bill Harrigan said last night Canberra scored off a blatant forward pass. All the we wuz robbed crap conveniently ignores that little fact. They also miss the fact that if Sutton stops the game due to the touchies flag then Cronulla is denied a fair try as Ramien did not touch the ball.

Juniors
This turd calling Ricky Stuart and apologising for the Sharks hollow victory, F**K Me!
He better hope he doesn't bump into me at the next home game.

This constant whinging about referees and his pathetic vendetta against all things Sutton is starting to me the shits.

We got the 2 points and F*** Canberra and every one of the whinging ar$eholes including their pathetic coach. And if miserable old farts like Rothfield think that we need to apologise for that then he can piss off and support another team.
well he is guppy fan

TheFrog

Coach
We got the 2 points and F*** Canberra and every one of the whinging ar$eholes including their pathetic coach.
This is all well and good but don't be surprised if the boot is on the other foot in the finals, just like last year.

yadamisha

Juniors
Definitely upper ET, last bay southern end. When not working he is there with his family otherwise is up and back to press boxes which are right behind us