What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Sonny Bill a sore loser??

Eels Dude

Coach
How was it incredible? All he achieved was giving the Roosters the ball back 5m out. If it wasnt Sonny Myth Williams the player would have been crucified for it and deservedly so

That was up there with Hodges double in goal fumbles in origin a few years ago... and Paul Carige's in the '98 semi. Fair dinkum, what was Sonny Bill thinking, there was no way he was going to pull that play off. In a bigger game that would be considered the ultimate brain explosion.

Kiki

First Grade
SBW is definitely not happy. he couldnt even crack a smile when pulled off a great play. he used to enjoy playing and it was awesome to watch (even as a dragons fan). these days it seems like hes being pulled in a million diff directions and hes lost himself and his passion along the way.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
So much talk about his attitude and the off-field stuff, but SBW is actually having a very good season on the field tbh.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Observation was that he was more p$ssed off with his own players, as he did not want anything to do with them after the game.

That's how i saw it.. I sit near the players tunnel and I reckon he is sick of carrying his 16 team mates. Not saying it is right or wrong what he did though.. I have no doubt we read more of Sonny Bill wanting out before seasons end..

sass

Juniors
if sonny bill's a sore loser then he's also a sore winner. he looks miserable no matter what happens or how well he plays.

Hanscholo

Bench
I think its more a symptom of a player that had a vision looking forward where he would have a lot of success, not just personal plaudits but trophies.

I think now that the dogs have gone into rebuild mode he can see that he is going to be the best player in a sh*thouse team for the next 4 years and that is something he has trouble coming to terms with, especially when he took less money to do so. He came into that Bulldogs side when they were right on top, he isnt used to losing or shouldering the entire weight of the teams performance. Its sad really.

sass

Juniors
yeah it's not unreasonable that he's pissy. he's the amazing player in a team that's otherwise playing badly. I'd be pissy too. poor bastard.