What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Tandy really gone?

Billythekid

First Grade
If so i wish him the best of luck. He has been pretty much our best prop in our team since he has been in the top grade.

Can't believe we let him go whilst we continue to pay big dollars for nuffies like White.

Cheap players like Tandy are just the sort of thing we need to get under the cap i would of thought.

Billythekid

First Grade
Meh ! Done a job but he's a poor-man Bryan Norrie really.

I agree that Norrie has been very good for us. Tandy has still played better than both White and Lima since he has been on the team.

What are our props going to look like next year?

I just can't help but think we could use cheap options like this on our team.

Evenflow

Bench
Meh ! Done a job but he's a poor-man Bryan Norrie really.

I take it you've done a big turn around on Norrie Noa? I remember at the start of the year i think it's fair to say you weren't a massive fan :p Bellyache works his magic again just as he did with Tandy.

Noa

First Grade
I was being slightly mischevious earlier in the year but he has been alot more dependable then I would have ever believed, and thus has firmly shut me up.

little_aza

Juniors
I too would've thought Tandy would have been good value to hold onto next year. But best of luck to him at Canterbury, nonetheless.

Noa

First Grade
Tandy at this stage of his life doesnt want to be playing for a "good value" contract.

It is obvious now that Bellamy will be putting his faith in the likes of Bromwich, Kite and Rochow to add depth to the squad next year.

cupid

Juniors
Just heard that the Bulldogs have snapped up Hodkinson aswell on the radio. Both would be worth abit. Ian Schubert should be paying a visit soon.

little_aza

Juniors
Tandy at this stage of his life doesnt want to be playing for a "good value" contract.

Well I meant that he'd still be cheaper than someone like Whitey. But yeah, he'd be asking for a hell of a lot more that $55k now.