What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the game back at Sony Yet

thomo

Juniors
nz_kid said:
Yes it is I think it's been there sense early last week
Man, you Kiwis write like you speak - although you should have typed thunk instead of think! :D

KeckDiddy

Juniors
thx mate

but do you know when we can accept a result from Sony and therefore afterthat twill be another 2 weeks

Is that right??

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
since sony already knows wat had 2 be fixed shouldnt that mean it would only take a few minutes 2 pass it? hey that must be why kingling swears so much, hes acculey irish :D :D :D :D :D

nz_kid

Juniors
Sorry about my writing guys lol. I thought that since was spellt sense sorry about that i hope you all had a good laugh because its my turn now. The aussie prononce since, Sense lol it's ture i heard a aussie say since before lol lol

Kasper

Bench
nz_kid said:
Sorry about my writing guys lol. I thought that since was spellt sense sorry about that i hope you all had a good laugh because its my turn now. The aussie prononce since, Sense lol it's ture i heard a aussie say since before lol lol
no its pronounced by us aussies s-i-n-c-e.

chriscnz

Juniors
KINGLING said:
nz_kid said:

Nope sorry Kingling, the Australian accent has a tendency to replace the vowel 'i' with an 'e' in most words, and it is often overemphasised, so your s-i-n-c-e would actually be s-e-e-e-n-c-e. And s-i-x becomes... well you figure it out.

It’s the sole reason Australian TV programmes like "Kath & Kim" are funny over here :) , just can’t get enough of laughing at the Australian accent :lol:

Mind you I do agree on the NZ 'u' for an 'i' :oops: , sounds terrible when someone has a really thick NZ accent, particularly females.

Kasper

Bench
chriscnz said:
KINGLING said:
nz_kid said:

Nope sorry Kingling, the Australian accent has a tendency to replace the vowel 'i' with an 'e' in most words, and it is often overemphasised, so your s-i-n-c-e would actually be s-e-e-e-n-c-e. And s-i-x becomes... well you figure it out.

It’s the sole reason Australian TV programmes like "Kath & Kim" are funny over here :) , just can’t get enough of laughing at the Australian accent :lol:

Mind you I do agree on the NZ 'u' for an 'i' :oops: , sounds terrible when someone has a really thick NZ accent, particularly females.
Mate, the thing is I am and live among only australians. So therefore I know a little more about the way we speak than you do.

chriscnz

Juniors
KINGLING said:
chriscnz said:
KINGLING said:
nz_kid said:

Mate, the thing is I am and live among only australians. So therefore I know a little more about the way we speak than you do.

Haha, ignorance is bliss isnt it Kingling. :roll:

Kasper

Bench
Yep mate...you just keep tellin yourself that you know more about how Australians speak than Australians do themselves.

chriscnz

Juniors
KINGLING said:
Yep mate...you just keep tellin yourself that you know more about how Australians speak than Australians do themselves.

Yep mate... YOU just keep telling youself that you are the sole spokesperson for Australians on how they speak. Its a great attitude you have isnt it, the NZ'ers in this thread such as myself, shirkhan and nz_kid can all have a laugh about our own accent and have a dig at the austrlian accent in jest, but youre so ignorant about it you have to go on the offensive. Lighten up pal.

Kasper

Bench
chriscnz said:
KINGLING said:

Yep mate... YOU just keep telling youself that you are the sole spokesperson for Australians on how they speak. Its a great attitude you have isnt it, the NZ'ers in this thread such as myself, shirkhan and nz_kid can all have a laugh about our own accent and have a dig at the austrlian accent in jest, but youre so ignorant about it you have to go on the offensive. Lighten up pal.
I can have a laugh at how i speak but I am just telling you that, that is not how we say since.

TripleM

Juniors
Correct. That is not how you say since. That is how New Zealanders hear it when an australian says it. That is how an australian hears it when a New Zealander says it. Can we stop this pointless arguing now?

Dover

Juniors
chriscnz said:
KINGLING said:
nz_kid said:

No - i think it's Mexicans that talk like that....... Perhaps in Melbourne hehee :lol:

chriscnz

Juniors
TripleM said:
Correct. That is not how you say since. That is how New Zealanders hear it when an australian says it. That is how an australian hears it when a New Zealander says it. Can we stop this pointless arguing now?

Exactly. :)