What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the peach in or out?

J

Johnsy

I saw last night that David Peachy is having a fitness test today, Does anyone know what time he will be tested and where I could find out if he is passed to play. I would love to find out before I submit my footy tips at work this afternoon.

Johnsy

J

Johnsy

Taxi

I know Dykes is playing, I am not sure about this one Taxi, I get the feeling the broncs are due for a win and cronulla's effort last week was poor to say the least.

Johnsy

For sure the toughest match to pick (in my books), both sides looked poor last week. If it wasn't for Mander, i honestly believe we would have smacked the broncs by 20.

The broncs losing 5 in a row is unthinkable (though it would be beautiful !) but the Sharks with the peach in the team have something like an 80% win rate !

J

Johnsy

There are a couple of toughies this week Taxi, without smith it will be close tonight but I think we will get them.
Warriors V Roosters again I lean towards Roosters but I mean shit who can tell with the warriors form resembling a yo-yo.
Canberra v eagles ??? canberra just i think.
Parra by a million
Bulldogs by enough
Melbourne will be too desperate.
Sharkies v brissy, I tend to tip brissy in these games and I will be more than happy to forfiet a point if they get done.

Johnsy

Latest posts