What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the Scott Macdougall in the dogs team the other brother?

Simo

First Grade
Just saw the linup for the match against saints and was wondering if the scot macdougall in the sqaud is the same brother of luke and adam who did a runner on the central coast from a drug check a few years back?

Godz Illa

Coach
He's a Dragon, actually. And yes it is the drug runner. Not thrilled about having him in the red V but I guess if he was suspended or punished he's served his time and has picked up a second chance.

Simo

First Grade
Oops he is in the dragons, I thought that was the dogs side underneath but it was the premier league.

I dont know about potential, 26-27 this year with no first grade experience if im right?

But hey good luck to the bloke, was just suprised to see him back in a team.

Gibbo

Juniors
The bloke was at the Tweed Heads Seagulls a couple of years ago and played only a handful of games in the QLD cup before being shafted to the group 18 comp i.e. park footy. He's built like the terminator admittidly but he's played in more clubs over the last five or so years than Kamahl and is a few cans short of a six pack. In saying that though the macdougals are pretty tight knit so if his brother Luke could be a good influence on him and a coach could control his behaviour he has the potential to play at a high level.

freeridermx

Juniors
i dont think he got done which is very very werid cause he done the runner but never tested positive but i think still got banned for skipping a test but when they did test him he was clean so he must of had something to hide if he did the runner.

Spike

First Grade
I think that's all of them, however there's a Matt MacDougall named in North Sydney's Jersey Flegg side. Don't know if he's related or not.....girvie?

girvie

Staff member
Spike said:
I think that's all of them, however there's a Matt MacDougall named in North Sydney's Jersey Flegg side. Don't know if he's related or not.....girvie?
No not related. His name is spelt McDougall.

Just Looking at the Dragons Profile, and Scott has been playing league since he was 6, gone no where, whilst luke has only been playing since 19, and is a shot at origin this year.

out of the four McDougalls, Only Adam and Luke were/are promising, the other two, well they got a better chance at becoming waterboys for a premier league team.

Adam, 31 (Newcastle)
Ben, 29 (Rugby Union)
Scott, 26 (Dragons)
Luke, 23 (Dragons)

hopefully scott can replenish something in his failed career this year, best of luck to him, and hopefully with luke at the club, that is going somewhere, that might be just the thing scott needs to get motivated

who knows what ben is doing in union, and obviously adam looking to re-gain some career form at newcastle

Simo

First Grade
Rabbitohs2005 said:
Just Looking at the Dragons Profile, and Scott has been playing league since he was 6, gone no where, whilst luke has only been playing since 19, and is a shot at origin this year.

out of the four McDougalls, Only Adam and Luke were/are promising, the other two, well they got a better chance at becoming waterboys for a premier league team.

Adam, 31 (Newcastle)
Ben, 29 (Rugby Union)
Scott, 26 (Dragons)
Luke, 23 (Dragons)

hopefully scott can replenish something in his failed career this year, best of luck to him, and hopefully with luke at the club, that is going somewhere, that might be just the thing scott needs to get motivated

who knows what ben is doing in union, and obviously adam looking to re-gain some career form at newcastle

lol...then that profile is full of sh*t, I can tell tell you first hand Luke has been playingfor a lot longer than 19....

Simo said:
lol...then that profile is full of sh*t, I can tell tell you first hand Luke has been playingfor a lot longer than 19....

possibly a typo, could of been 9, but i just went off, what the profile said

Latest posts