What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this for real?

justdave

Juniors
FFF82FB8-C50D-46AB-AE65-C434EDA41E10.jpeg This is a bit of a different question but I almost lost my coffee while snorting and spluttering when I saw the prices.

My question is, is HN and Smeg taking the piss?

Pommy

Coach
View attachment 29251 This is a bit of a different question but I almost lost my coffee while snorting and spluttering when I saw the prices.

My question is, is HN and Smeg taking the piss?

Did you miss the other brand involved in these? That’s where the real price bump comes from.
It’s not taking the piss as nobody is forcing anyone to buy a Dolce and Gabbana toaster. If you want one it’s $800.

justdave

Juniors
Did you miss the other brand involved in these? That’s where the real price bump comes from.
It’s not taking the piss as nobody is forcing anyone to buy a Dolce and Gabbana toaster. If you want one it’s $800.
I realise somethings always the price that people are willing to pay.

I also did see the other brand. So? It’s a two slice toaster for 800 bucks... I’d rather spend 20 at Coles and go all Jackson Pollock on it

Pommy

Coach
I realise somethings always the price that people are willing to pay.

I also did see the other brand. So? It’s a two slice toaster for 800 bucks... I’d rather spend 20 at Coles and go all Jackson Pollock on it

Then this wasn’t made with you (or me) in mind.

Bandwagon

Staff member
"When I saw this toaster in the store, I knew I had to have it. The toast that it makes is absolutely mouth watering. I've never eaten so much toast in my life, I cannot explain how much I love this toaster. I think I'm going to marry it."

https://www.harveynorman.com.au/smeg-dolce-gabbana-2-slice-toaster-sicily-is-my-love.html

The reviews are a crackup...

★★★★★★★★★★5 out of 5 stars.
· 7 months ago
Raw BREAD!!!
I had to sell a kidney to buy this toaster, and boy am I happy with that decision, so happy infact I'm on the dark web right now seeing what other non-essential body parts I can harvest so as to be able to afford the full range! Sicily is my love, my body will just have to learn the hard way