What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this the beginning of the end for Cody Walker?

Pommy

Coach
I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree considering there have been articles written about Cody’s hooking making zero sense. Coaches can make mistakes to.

Plenty of articles talking about who Pierce who has failed so many times at Origin level replacing Walker as well.

250excf

Juniors
Well Freddy was clearly watching a different game as well as he hooked him. He just wasn’t in the game at all in my opinion, like I said the others have done it at this level whereas Cody hasn’t that’s why he’s being criticised.
The anthem thing I don’t think needs discussing here I’m purely saying I believe it was a distraction he didn’t need in the run up to his first game. I honestly couldn’t give a toss if he sings the Australian national anthem, he could have just not sung it on the day and he wouldn’t have been under the spotlight. I totally back his right to not sing it though.
Freddy made some amateur coaching errors Pommy apart from pulling Cody off why on earth were Klemmer Paul Vaughan and Tyson Frizell and Cordner all sitting on the bench most of the 2nd half watching us get run down and dominated in the middle Cody was one of many dodgy errors

Latest posts