What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Vella the next to Go??

Redback71

First Grade
let him go as if i suppose in 5 yrs time if hindys form was to drop youll be calling to have him punted as well.

Avenger

Immortal
Redback71 said:
let him go as if i suppose in 5 yrs time if hindys form was to drop youll be calling to have him punted as well.

I find this comment offensive. DO NOT EVER compare Vella to Hindmarsh. Vella is and always will be the biggest Powder Puff of all NRL front rowers.

Suitman

Post Whore
Avenger said:
Redback71 said:

I find this comment offensive. DO NOT EVER compare Vella to Hindmarsh. Vella is and always will be the biggest Powder Puff of all NRL front rowers.

:lol: :lol:

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Phillips said:
Vella should have been the "first" to go

I used to think this but not anymore.

Vella has ability. We all know that. We just need someone who knows how to get it out of him.

PISS SMITH OFF. Then he might play ok.

Suity

Utey

Coach
Geez blaming Smith on a players form. Thats just stupid. Smith obviosuly has lost some impact in coaching but his game plan has nothing to do with a players form.

stuke

Bench
Geez blaming Smith on a players form. Thats just stupid. Smith obviosuly has lost some impact in coaching but his game plan has nothing to do with a players form.

i don't know about you but i would think that one of the main jobs of a first grade coach would be to identify the form of their players and ensure that they are performing to their ability....vella hasn't done this for quite a while and what has smith done about it???

Utey

Coach
From that aspect it is right. But if the team is continually chopped and changed we might as well have the spoon now. I think it all comes down to combinations gelling with on another. We have used 37 players this year and that number is the reaosn why we havent performed. I would love to only use 20-25 players but in the lasty few seaosn that really isnt logical seeing as injury just decimates us.

Pazza

First Grade
I think Parramatta will have a fantastic front row combination for next season.

8.Cayless
10.Stringer
15.Vella
16.Cannings

If Parramatta can keep that combination on for the magority of the season then the team is going to be some much better for it.