What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaac Gordon

Hooper

Juniors
There are just a couple of points that I would like to make about Isaac Gordon since he has come into first grade:

1) He needs a decent centre inside him to give him some quality ball

2) If it hasn't been done already, upgrade/extend his contract

3) Assuming that he is the quickest player in the Sharks club, if the Tab has betting on this foot race in October to determine the fastest player in Rugby league over 100m, put some money on him.

I am a Luke Covell fan. Luke is injured and Isaac is playing on Luke's wing. Some of the the things that Isaac has done since coming into first grade (scoring the 70 metre try against the Bronco's at Suncorp, scoring the intercept try against the Knights and running down the Bronco's player who made a break tonight) Luke is not capable of doing. Luke has strengths that Isaac doesn't have, but on the balance of it, Isaac means more to this team now and going forward into the future than what Luke does. Does anyone else have an opinion?

Kneen10

Juniors
Couldn't agree more, we need speed, god knows breaks are few and far between. How long do we have to see Tautai butcher tries for? He's averaging 1 a week....

azzah72

Bench
Pomm or covell Inside of him for sure, Tats is doing nothing, ferg needs a f**king wake up as well. Watched him all night, Lazy as sh*t. Thinks he is better than he is, I know him kinda personally, he is good mates with alot of my mates, see him semi regularly, his attitude has changed so much since getting a couple of wraps, egotistical dickhead., he's starting to lose friends too! Needs to wake up to himself and start playing footy

Frailty

First Grade
I'd prefer to give Wright a go in the centres, but if it is out of Pom and TT...

... Pom easily.

azzah72

Bench
I don't think wright has been playing too well, looks more like a lock now too.

i'd even have Callum Tutauha in the team over tats atm. Young kid, prolly has a mistake in him but he's giving it his all in NYC

Last edited:

chewsta

First Grade
I'd like to see Gordon outside Collis.
Gordon will see the ball a lot more and we might get to see his real potential.

Tautai is horrible! He has been since his first game with us.
Stapler is a much better option than TT atleast he can catch the fkng ball!

squiddy

Juniors
Tautai is horrible! He has been since his first game with us.
Stapler is a much better option than TT atleast he can catch the fkng ball!

I thought the game Stapo played in the centres was his best game for us this year - I see him as a centre

TT has been a real let down for me - i thought he had potential - sadly I was wrong

mortz

TT is a winger, not a centre.
i would like ricky luette (spellun) from nyc to have a crack at firsts

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
There is some centre talent in NSW cup but they just can't be used.

I wouldnt be surprised to see Pomm come back & Tautai to wing.
gordon is going well & looking very dangerous.
But in defense, he jsut isn't competing. He didnt have a crack at any of those kicks for Israel last night & didnt get his body in the way.
Still too many points through his wing.
But, he is very light footed on a wet track & looked very dangerous.
Why didnt he chop gillettes arm lat night to break that tackle? compete son!!

Vossy

Bench
I don't think wright has been playing too well, looks more like a lock now too.

he has been playing Lock in the NSW Cup to sure up his defence and has recently been moved back to the centres

TT is a winger, not a centre.
i would like ricky luette (spellun) from nyc to have a crack at firsts

Ricky Leutele has been on the edge of first grade for a while now..

Squae

Juniors
Whats doing with Gordons contract?

He has been good so far in first grade, we are comp[laining about having a crappie backline than when we find someone that is good we dont sign them up?

Whats doing?, if we lose him to Newcastle that would be a joke!, he would be cheap and has been quality for us so far. (Also our quickest player and has stopped a number of tries purely through his' speed so far this comp)

Special K

Coach
He would look great outside of Gaz...

Gordon has been better than Fergie this year... I'm not sure if that is a wrap for Gordon or a diss for Fergie