What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaac Liu?

Poss

Juniors
Grain of salt stuff, but someone on some sharks Facebook page has stated that we have signed Isaac Liu from the Roosters for next season:

I have it on very reliable advice that the Sharks have signed front rower Isaac Liu from the Roosters! He is a good signing and a rock solid, hardworking front man. Up up Cronulla! Pity we didn’t get Joseph Manu too but he is off to the Warriors!

Quigs

Immortal
My qld sauce hinted that months ago so I knew it was the good oil.

He also reckons we are good odds to pick up a halfback from souffs.

Grain of salt stuff, but someone on some sharks Facebook page has stated that we have signed Isaac Liu from the Roosters for next season:

I have it on very reliable advice that the Sharks have signed front rower Isaac Liu from the Roosters! He is a good signing and a rock solid, hardworking front man. Up up Cronulla! Pity we didn’t get Joseph Manu too but he is off to the Warriors!
Well whoever that was really knows their stuff

Latest posts