What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaiah Papali’i

The Rosco

Bench
Matterson >Daylight > papa

a one season wonder in a top 4 side .wonder how he will go when he goes back to another cellar dweller club like the tigers
Rhyno, let me tell you a little story.
My late father used to make his own wine. He was a good man, a good builder, but couldn't make wine for shit.
Around 30 boxes of grapes wasted every year for at least 20 years.
That's like 600 boxes of useless sour grapes.
Far less than you and the parra forum.
FAR less.

The_Frog

First Grade
Rhyno, let me tell you a little story.
My late father used to make his own wine. He was a good man, a good builder, but couldn't make wine for shit.
Around 30 boxes of grapes wasted every year for at least 20 years.
That's like 600 boxes of useless sour grapes.
Far less than you and the parra forum.
FAR less.
Making acceptably decent beer is far far easier than making acceptably decent wine.

Shredder

Juniors
This is a massive signing for the club.
Hes the current Daly M backrower of the year isnt he?

Whatever pedantics makes anyone think this ISNT a great signing. Your wrong.

Shame hes not coming next year.

Interesting that Sheens said hes coming for 2023 and we are building for 2023. I would say the heat is off Madge for next year to.

WA Tiger

Bench
Sheens should talk to the Teatatu and other Auckland coaches to see if there’s any more gems there. Those players won’t always just come over here or necessarily get a warriors contract.

Latest posts