What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel folau

Bulldog Force

Referee
If this guy ends up at the dogs next year, where does he fit in?
Will people stop bringing this idiot up? He's not coming to the dogs, and frankly I don't want him. We're not paying overs for a winger or centre when we have more than enough who have proven they are more than capable of getting the job done!

Packy

Bench
Why is he an idiot? And good sources suggest he is coming. Please don't go full genius prematurely.

IF he comes to the Dogs I reckon he'll start on the wing as Dogs of War says.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Why is he an idiot? And good sources suggest he is coming. Please don't go full genius prematurely.

IF he comes to the Dogs I reckon he'll start on the wing as Dogs of War says.
I consider him an idiot because he walked out on our game to chase the bigger bucks, and then when he decide he wants to come back, everyone rolls out the red carpet and gets their checkbooks ready. Why people love a guy who turned his back on our game is beyond me. The only thing that separates him from SBW is that he informed people before walking out.

Packy

Bench
He completed his contracts. The only dopey thing he did was come back when he was earning $1m + per year in AFL.

Good on him for seeing the light and leaving that shit. Even if it if for RU at the mo.

I don't have any love for him but if he does come to us and plays well I will ride his balls hard out.

Cagey Mac

Bench
I consider him an idiot because he walked out on our game to chase the bigger bucks, and then when he decide he wants to come back, everyone rolls out the red carpet and gets their checkbooks ready. Why people love a guy who turned his back on our game is beyond me. The only thing that separates him from SBW is that he informed people before walking out.

So he gets offered megabucks to play AFL and takes it
Then gets the chance to represent Australia playing union and become a dual international
If he comes back to league to be with his mates he will have set himself and his family up for life and gathered incredible experience from perspectives of both sport and life
There are 400 guys playing NRL and one or two experiment with other codes
I'd say that he's a pretty smart young man

Tone83

Juniors
I want all the best players to come back, and I'll welcome them back no matter what they do becaise the advantage the nrl has over rival codes is great athletes, we have the best star athletes australia or dare I say the southern hemisphere has produced, a surplus of them playing right now and the more the merrier, heroes and villains, doesn't matter they're all good for the league.
The nrl certainly isn't run more professionally than the afl or super 14 or even a league, its run by idiots, all we have are these talented kids like folau that play our sport. And we're lucky, athletes of that calibre get paid 50 million dollars a year in the states, and here we begrudge them trying to get a million. We're so lucky league players are notoriously dumb so they keep putting up with this leagues shit and just want to play for the glory, mostly for the glory of origin. Origin is really whats keeping us afloat with the talent it draws.

Aragorn

First Grade
Yeah, he didnt renegade on his contract like Sonny Bitch Williams.

i would take the kid back in a heart beat.

stevesonthebay

Juniors
falou has just said that he is happy playing for the warrahtahs and wants to play for the wallabies. so maybe we will have to wait another year for him and by then who knows. we should be going for a top 1/2 with the money and spare no expense to get the best.

Abz

Juniors
If he's going to play on for 2014 then chances are the ARU will convince him to play on for an extra year (2015) to play in the World Cup. If he's simply convinced to play Rugby for an extra year, then he'll be even more easily convined to play at Twickenham Stadium.

Packy

Bench
I don't understand the hate for him. I would welcome him in a Dogs jersey. I don't like the chances though, the way he is ripping up Onion.

Abz

Juniors
I don't understand the hate for him. I would welcome him in a Dogs jersey. I don't like the chances though, the way he is ripping up Onion.
It's not that I don't like him, but why pay $500,000 for a centre when Morris and Inu combined aren't paying that much and are doing a smack-up job as it is?

MatthewA

Juniors
Why does everyone think they know every players salary? Even if you were to assume, Morris and Inu would both be on a lot more than $500k combined given both are internationals who signed long deals..

Latest posts