What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issac DeGois

Balmain Bug

Juniors
Boys,

(& Girls)

Issac DeGois is better than any hooker you got at your club. He is a gem and just a shade behind Robbie Farrah. I hope Ricky Stuart knows just what talant he has there. He is a real gem and hopefully will be in the starting side very soon.

He is a top top player. In the mould of all the great hookers. He has a bit of everything. TOP FRIGGIN PLAYER !!!!!

Thomo.

First Grade
hahaha nice one K

ive heard mixed from w.tiges fans. if you are serious bal bug and on the money. good news for us, unless you forgot to add the sarcastic smilies in:)

Special K

Coach
he is one creepy looking bastard. the last creepy looking bastard we signed turned out alright in kearney...

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
couldnt disagree more with the original post.
hes a solid hooker.
he will make the 2000 tackles a game, but he wont scoot from dummy half, run across field, dummy one way, open a gap, chip ahead for covell.

a solid player, with small attacking prowess

Inferno

Coach
Sheens is an astute judge but saw fit to leave him on the bench for 80mins of the first game he was selected in.

That said Kingston wasn't overly impressive last year so no doubt De Gois will get some decent game time this year.

InsaneShark

Juniors
I think the best thing about Issac is he is solid and can really close up the ruck area when needed. Would be good as an interchange hooker, however last info I got is he was really working on his attack and probably a lot more now that he is working with Ricky.

He will put 110% into the club and even though he is a young bloke he is not the type to be seen out at night clubs every 2nd night of the week. He's love is league.

The guy has worked his arse off to be a top flight footballer. If the sharks treat him right I can see him being a workhorse for the club and becoming a solid club man.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
InsaneShark said:
I think the best thing about Issac is he is solid and can really close up the ruck area when needed. Would be good as an interchange hooker, however last info I got is he was really working on his attack and probably a lot more now that he is working with Ricky.

He will put 110% into the club and even though he is a young bloke he is not the type to be seen out at night clubs every 2nd night of the week. He's love is league.

The guy has worked his arse off to be a top flight footballer. If the sharks treat him right I can see him being a workhorse for the club and becoming a solid club man.

So he's not in Bird's circle of friends?

imasharkie

Coach
Balmain Bug said:
Boys,

(& Girls)

Issac DeGois is better than any hooker you got at your club. He is a gem and just a shade behind Robbie Farrah. I hope Ricky Stuart knows just what talant he has there. He is a real gem and hopefully will be in the starting side very soon.

He is a top top player. In the mould of all the great hookers. He has a bit of everything. TOP FRIGGIN PLAYER !!!!!

I'll agree with that statement Mamma DeGois. You obviously love your son.

shintaro

Juniors
Since 73 said:
Spoke to a Sharks scout who is not impressed with him one bit.

Based on last night's effort, in my opinion he has a severe lack of pace and I would be surprised if he plays any first grade. Back up player at best.

Ausguy

Coach
shintaro said:
Based on last night's effort, in my opinion he has a severe lack of pace and I would be surprised if he plays any first grade. Back up player at best.

interesting comment.....will be interesting to see next weeks team for the souths trial, todays paper say near full strength.... but with ricky what does full strength team mean?

Latest posts