What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issac Luke Found Guilty

Penance

Juniors
And will miss one game. This is a f**ken joke! Hayne Thurston Slater ALL Protected species, and Luke gets one week for that!

NRL your piss weak!

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
It was silly, he only has himself to blame.

No Taylor, Burgess, Crocker, McPherson, Geddes, Luke, Pettybourne or Ross = no chance.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Broncos are missing their best too. Its actually a good test of your dpth and of your structures.

lot of you were whinging that Sutton, Champion and Merritt did not get a SOO jumoer, so they are still there. Its these games that can say as much about your season that thrashing the team coming 2nd can.

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors
Broncos are missing their best too. Its actually a good test of your dpth and of your structures.

lot of you were whinging that Sutton, Champion and Merritt did not get a SOO jumoer, so they are still there. Its these games that can say as much about your season that thrashing the team coming 2nd can.

As much as i think Champs form has been good he's not proven enough yet as he freely admits to get a call up (then again either has Beau Scott). Merritt we all know is never going to get a chance in any rep game other than the indigenous team because of his comments a few years back. Sutton though should be there over old man river!

It's going to test the depth but win or lose it isn't going to define our season.

LazyDreamer

Bench
As much as i think Champs form has been good he's not proven enough yet as he freely admits to get a call up (then again either has Beau Scott). Merritt we all know is never going to get a chance in any rep game other than the indigenous team because of his comments a few years back. Sutton though should be there over old man river!

It's going to test the depth but win or lose it isn't going to define our season.

Choc - is that you?!?

JT_

Juniors
It was fairly high, and late so fair call.

Although i loved seeing it happen to Thurston.

Fein

First Grade
It was fairly high, and late so fair call.

Although i loved seeing it happen to Thurston.

:lol:

I know what you mean but breaking it down there is no way his forearm connected, he was side on and contact was shoulder from about sternum upwards but the glaring thing to me is the recent precedent of "no one was f**king injured"!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts