What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issac Luke is back training ?

Big Sam

First Grade
Isaac's probably keen to atone for his on-field misdemeanors on tour. Let GI rest til after Christmas. It'll be fantastic to have an entire squad injury-free come the first week of 2012 (knock on wood...).

DC_fan

Coach
The last couple of seasons have not been good for Issac Luke. For mine his high ranking in the game has slipped a fair bit. I wonder if he has peaked and we have seen the best of him.

Next season he needs to get back on track. If he doesn't then Peats could really push him for the starting #9 position. Luke really has been that disappointing.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
yep, confirmed he's back training.

saw him doing some tackling drills this morning..

cannonball.png

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
he should be outed from the game if he keeps up these cannonball/flying missile/ knee knocker type tackles. I can see one day an opposition playing getting hold of him and spearing him into the ground like a tomato stake or a javelin.

I was going to post a reply for you Marshall Z,but it is after 5 pm and you are probably back in the locked Hospital Ward by now,without internet access!!:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: