What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues in the team

simmo05

Bench
Momo centres, jennings wing, thompson fullback, mbye bench or out to find a bit of pace. Madge has painted himself into a corner by appointing mbye as captain imo

Tiger Ted

Bench
Momo centres, jennings wing, thompson fullback, mbye bench or out to find a bit of pace. Madge has painted himself into a corner by appointing mbye as captain imo
Exactly.Its going to b a prob going forward if our captain doesn’t start delivering on the huge contract he’s on.Personally I’ve never rated him & Cleary rogered us by signing him to a long term contract.

Tiger05

First Grade
Cant fault Farah so far.
Plus he plays 80mins.
Dont hold your breath on Liddle Tiger05.......Nowhere near a 80min player......I have a feeling he will be gone after this year,and we will look at another 80min number 9,depending on what Farah does.....He looks much stronger this year...Madge has him super fit.

Farah is going great so far. I'm worried about the next couple of seasons and Robbie having a mid-season slump. If Robbie keeps playing the way he has though I have no issues at all with him.

west4ever

Juniors
Mate I hope this happens, it will improve our attack, I think mbye is a dud to be honest, mbye out of the team not on the bench, if he took a bench spot it would be worse,

macnaz

Staff member
What’s happening with musgrove, way better than packer on the bench.
The NRL refused to register him until his court case.. but Liam Coleman who was also charged with him has played every game in 2nd for the Panthers... well go figure , a rule for one and a rule for others. Who would have thought.

Tiger05

First Grade
Fonua looks heaps better than nofo. Great dirty runs and has a bit of x factor. Nofo turned out to be a spud

Defensively I reckon he might be worse than Nofo. Don't get me wrong I like him but you watch the forum go nuts when he gets caught out and we are scored against. He has been caught out a couple of times already but it hasn't resulted in points. At some point we are going to get hurt.

His hit-ups are unreal. I think they are up there with the best in the comp.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Defensively I reckon he might be worse than Nofo. Don't get me wrong I like him but you watch the forum go nuts when he gets caught out and we are scored against. He has been caught out a couple of times already but it hasn't resulted in points. At some point we are going to get hurt.

His hit-ups are unreal. I think they are up there with the best in the comp.

When a winger scores due to an overlap, it’s very rarely (solely) the opposite wingers fault

Perth Tiger

Bench
Exactly.Its going to b a prob going forward if our captain doesn’t start delivering on the huge contract he’s on.Personally I’ve never rated him & Cleary rogered us by signing him to a long term contract.

Lots have referenced Mbye’s ‘huge contract’ but from memory I thought he signed for 2.4 mill over 4 years. That would only be 600 per year which would be pretty average for a starting fullback. Plus the dogs are chipping in a considerably amount for this year and next It is hardly a crippling contract

Tiger Ted

Bench
Lots have referenced Mbye’s ‘huge contract’ but from memory I thought he signed for 2.4 mill over 4 years. That would only be 600 per year which would be pretty average for a starting fullback. Plus the dogs are chipping in a considerably amount for this year and next It is hardly a crippling contract
He’s on 675k/yr of which the dogs r paying 175/yr for 1st 2 seasons.We did the dogs a massive favour coz he ain’t worth a fraction of 675k.

It may not b top $ for a quality fullback but Mbye is deadset useless.

magpie_man

Juniors
I'm willing to persist with Mbye although he does need to pull his finger out. If this means relinquishing the captaincy and focusing on running the ball with purpose and sniffing out holes to hit then so be it.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I'm willing to persist with Mbye although he does need to pull his finger out. If this means relinquishing the captaincy and focusing on running the ball with purpose and sniffing out holes to hit then so be it.
Agreed. 2 weeks ago everyone was complaining about Reynolds contract and saying how bad it was. Now he is loved. I am sure he will come good soon.

Tiger05

First Grade
Agreed. 2 weeks ago everyone was complaining about Reynolds contract and saying how bad it was. Now he is loved. I am sure he will come good soon.

I also reckon Mbye will come good. He has pace and plenty of footy ability.

Shredder

Juniors
Mbye was great for us last season. He obviously has the ability.

Whether its the new defensive structure or the "C" I dont know. But I am convinced he can do the job.

trevcogger

Juniors
I like Mybe but agree we need more from him in attack,atm he is more Darius Boyd than Tedesco.

Chalk and cheese there...
Bit hard on Darius...Hes missing grandpa Bennett.
But seriously,our forwards are starting to gel into a good unit as was mentioned by Joey Johns Ttursday night.
Madge has summed up Elijah Taylor already after 5 rounds....too many errors in him.No discipline,as per 2018.
We need Brooks and Reynolds to grow together.
Benji will just has to wait for an injury..simple.
Lawrence and Nofa also back to ISP Cup and wait as well.
We definitely need 2 speedy backs...we cannot make a break out wide.
That wont happen in 2019 so we just have to wait another year.
Just finishing in the 8 will do me in 2019....

Latest posts