What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It is on for free

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
That is right folkes the Sharks will be on Free to Air television this weekend.

For those unaware EVERY single Broncos game is shown Free to Air in Brisbane.

So 10:40pm it will be on.

I just like to remind everyone what a massive advantage the Broncos have in this regard. Every game free to air.

Not having a go at Brissy - good on 'em.

It just makes me laugh when I hear calls for more NSW teams.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just Brissy.

NSW teams have to compete with each other for free to air time, which has an effect on your sponsorship value.

It will be live on Fox.

chili pepper

Bench
The one advantage of living in Brisbane - we get to see the Sharks v Broncos games despite not being one of the 2 matches of the round (according to 9).

Actually the Qld Channel 9 team is hilarious - not on purpose, just because they are amazingly stupid.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
The cowboys/panthers game is live. Ours is delayed. Thats good cause you can watch it in the club while getting pissed.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Actually the Qld Channel 9 team is hilarious - not on purpose, just because they are amazingly stupid.
:lol:

This is so true.

The bias is outstanding.

I particually love big Lazzo, it is like listening to a father describe his sons playing.

And the ref, well he is always a dick.

Sorry about the live mis info.

Latest posts