What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It is possible...

Slugs

Manly's Legend said:
If we win all 3 games by big margins (Souths, Dragons and Storm)
Tigers lose all 3 (Brisbane, Cowboys and Knights)
Sharks lose 2 (Bye, Storm and Cowboys)
Canberra lose 2 (Roosters, Bye and Souths :x )
Eels lose at least one (Warriors, Penrith and Roosters)
WE MAKE THE EIGHT!

I know its unlikely but hey maybe we can pull it off, i belive all that can happen with the exclusion of the Canberra Souths game in Rd 26!

1pigflygif.gif

Wobbygong

First Grade
Groggo,

No not bitter, just pointing out the harsh realities to you all.

Remember Manly haven't been hated for many years, most opposition supporters feel sympathetic to your current status, ie as a battling bottom 4 club with a sub standard playing roster and coaching staff.
:lol:

chileman

Coach
Wobbygong said:
Groggo,

Remember Manly haven't been hated for many years, most opposition supporters feel sympathetic to your current status, ie as a battling bottom 4 club with a sub standard playing roster and coaching staff.
We'll turn that around soon amigo, get that hatred out of the closet! :D

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Wobbygong said:
All I can say is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it is funny that your team was completely dominated for 60 mins by a team that was tipped for the wooden spoon. If you playe dlike that against the doggies or roosters it would of been 40-4 at half time!

Wobbygong

First Grade
Chileman,

I know being a sharks supporter is almost (but not quite) as embarrassing as being a Manly supporter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chileman

Coach
Wobbygong said:
Chileman,

I know being a sharks supporter is almost (but not quite) as embarrassing as being a Manly supporter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually I was laughing because that would be as bad as someone getting me confused with say a Bulldogs suporter, confusing you with a Gooner supporter, oh the shame :lol: :p

t-ba

Post Whore
Hey Wobbygong, I've had the Pleasure of being to 3 Manly Grand Finals and have seen 1 Victory How's your account going?

groggo

Juniors
Wobbygong said:
Groggo,

yep ya answered it you are very bitter

Preniers

Juniors
Dammit I thought we were a chance with all this yesterday, at one stage it was 34-10 manly's way and at the same time 18-6 cowboys way!

It was a chance, but I think everyone would have had it in the back of there mind that it wasn't going to happen! It would be a miracle if it did, but the odds were stacked way against us!

Wobbygong

First Grade
We have been in the comp for 38 years and won absolutely nothing!

Alright I'll admit BOTH clubs are a joke!!!!

Latest posts