What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It was rape, say police

Anonymous

Juniors
Locking - you've all had your say. To those who stepped over the line, you know who you are. Read the rules regarding defamation and expect less latitude next time.
Your opinion isnt bigger then keeping this site online.
Edit: unlocked in move to CC.

Igor

Juniors
JK said:
Evidence of rape is the same as evidence of intercourse.

Quite a simple fact yet one you fail to grasp.

Look, I havnt read the full 7 pages of this thread, it seems to go around in circles, though I had to comment on this (and I appologise if someone has already made this point) as it seems to have been let through.

JK, evidence of intercourse does not usuall include bruising, bleeding, or any other kind on "trauma", that's a VERY simple fact you seem to fail to grasp.

I certainly pity the ladies in your life if you believe your own statement.

Fibroman

First Grade
Glenn said:
Hmmm either the Bulldogs are guilty or the woman is guilty of making a false report , I guess it will be interesting to see how the civil action goes

Interesting point.

Look at the O.J. Simpson case in the US.

There is a different level of proof between criminal and civil matters.

Beyond reasonable doubt for criminal. On the balance of probabilities for civil matters. Could be a different result.

I'm still sitting on the fence, but i have to say that the media did give the doggies the rough end of the stick.

There is now case law that the influence the media may have had on the decision made by a member of a Jury, can give grounds for appeal at a higher Court.

Latest posts