What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's FINALS FOOTY game day vs Broncos

Nerd

Bench
Ugly-Twins.jpg
Let me guess Gary, you're the one on the left?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Do you not watch replays on the NRL website when it suits you?

generally watch it on Fox again the next morning and Kayo when ever I feel like it,

I was just channel surfing at lunch time and it was on so I thought why the hell not

Eelogical

Referee
generally watch it on Fox again the next morning and Kayo when ever I feel like it,

I was just channel surfing at lunch time and it was on so I thought why the hell not
Speaking of the surf, I'm stopping off in Byron on friday on my way to an undisclosed location further south of there. Any recommendations for vege lunnchtime eating options?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of the surf, I'm stopping off in Byron on friday on my way to an undisclosed location further south of there. Any recommendations for vege lunnchtime eating options?

yep, hare krisna have the best vegetarian tucker, its in a little lane way about 40 metres east of the main round-a-bout, north side of the road, its called the cardamon pod

does anyone else feel a bit short changed about this game after pokiegate?

one minute we are kings of the world after inflicting a record finals score now everyone is saying "oh well the broncos only lost because six players were out late on the punt"

i know it helps set up an ambush against melbourne but it still irritates me

Yes. Dhal Makhani is quite nice, with some channa massala, raita and naan. Or if you're not too hungry an apple or banana works.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
does anyone else feel a bit short changed about this game after pokiegate?

one minute we are kings of the world after inflicting a record finals score now everyone is saying "oh well the broncos only lost because six players were out late on the punt"

i know it helps set up an ambush against melbourne but it still irritates me

the way the f**king media carried on you'd think they were out on the town till dawn drinking and carrying on when all they probabaly did was to go out and have dinner

Bandwagon

Staff member
All the pokies deal is , is just about a lack of leadership and poor culture at the club. As an isolated incident it would have f**k all to do with the result.

Mind you, it's funny , but it really aint no big deal, dinner, throw away some dollars on the slots, and they were back in their rooms well before they turned into pumpkins