What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's not September yet...

Brian Jackson

Juniors
Yes, the performance was pathetic.
Yes, another slow start to the season
Yes, we are not playing to potential.

The start mirrors that of last years. Very slow.. It's almost like we need to be slapped around before we fire up.. Laurie Daley summed it up pretty well when he said we are reactionary.. On paper we have the team and the same coach.. Keating and Morts will be better for the run tonite, but will take a little while to gel. We always have a better 2nd half of the season and if we can keep our best 17 injury free we will still give this thing a shake..

It's a marathon, not a sprint..

Keep the faith... September is months away...!

IFR33K

Coach

The start mirrors that of last years. Very slow.. It's almost like we need to be slapped around before we fire up.. Laurie Daley summed it up pretty well when he said we are reactionary.. On paper we have the team and the same coach.. Keating and Morts will be better for the run tonite, but will take a little while to gel. We always have a better 2nd half of the season and if we can keep our best 17 injury free we will still give this thing a shake..

Yeah, you're right, September is months away. No point worrying about it when we are losing games in March and April.

mickdo

Coach
We are not using the gameplan that worked last year. Until we do, we will keep losing the way we did tonight. It just isn't our style. Why DA is persisting with it, I just don't know.

True EEL

Bench

i like your mantra.....but then again, time waits for no man.....

i agree with ther Morts and KK statement though too......

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
Tonight wasn't pathetic though, it was an improvement on other weeks. I think we're just venting because we know we should be doing better.

Also, there is still some issues with the team that people aren't happy with or can see that we could improve on.

Latest posts