What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Incorrect

Coach
Would everyone agree that the Euros don’t have the same buzz about it like in previous years?
I haven't really watched much of it all. And I feel like looking at the scores, I'm glad I haven't. It feels like it has been a dour tournament, not a lot of goals scored....

Eelementary

Post Whore
I still say Ronaldo Nazario is the greatest player I've ever seen - but Messi would be a close second.

Messi is so elegant to watch - like a prime Zidane.

As for Portugal...in my controversial opinion, Luis Figo was a better player than Cristiano.

Don't @ me.

EelsFan05

Bench
I can't see how there is any debate who the greatest is anymore. Messi has won the last two Copa America's and the World Cup. In any case, it's been incredible to have them both playing the game at the same time.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I can't see how there is any debate who the greatest is anymore. Messi has won the last two Copa America's and the World Cup. In any case, it's been incredible to have them both playing the game at the same time.
I don’t like CR any more than any other merkin but he does play for a weaker nation than Messi. For individual achievements he has been just as good, and has played in the EPL and Serie A, where there’s more than one world class opposition.

EelsFan05

Bench
I don’t like CR any more than any other merkin but he does play for a weaker nation than Messi. For individual achievements he has been just as good, and has played in the EPL and Serie A, where there’s more than one world class opposition.
The EPL and Serie A is usually a two horse race. As was Laliga when Messi and CR were there.

But, I agree Argentina are a better squad than Portugal.

Latest posts