What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's official - Hindmarsh is in! :D

Craig Johnston

First Grade
1.Hayne
2.B.Morris
3.Scott
4.Cooper
5.Tahu
6.Barret (vc)
7.Pearce
8.Weyman
9.Ennis
10.Whie
11.Creagh
12.Waterhouse
13.Gallen

14.Gidley (c)
15.Hindmarsh
16.TTL
17.O donell

natheel

Coach
hmmm

as much as i love seeing him in the side, he shouldnt be on the bench imo hes an 80 minute player and at the very least should be starting and then being interchanged, hes not an impact player!

i cant see why they persist with a someone like creagh and leave hindy on the bench, its a waste imo. creagh shouldnt be in th side id have the starting backrow 11. Hindmarsh 12. O'Donnell 13. Gallan all proven state of origin players!

leo9999

Juniors
hmmm

as much as i love seeing him in the side, he shouldnt be on the bench imo hes an 80 minute player and at the very least should be starting and then being interchanged, hes not an impact player!

Theres still a week togo. and im sure they will discuss it during the week. and he could start. Main thing is he got picked

benoir91

Juniors
In the future,

Jennings/Lyon in for Scott
Mannah in for White
Bird in for Barrett

Then you have a side NSW should persist with

Parra Guru

Coach
Hindy should start and captain. Why do they feel the need to give Gidley the captaincy.

Baz or Hindy will do a better job.

bartman

Immortal
Wow, they brought back Barrett :lol:. Changed the halves combo totally and made Barrett vice captain (meaning captain since Gidley is on the bench)?

Agree with Mickdo that we're going to get smashed.

Hindy wasted on the bench, may as well not play him at all. He is not a impact player he is a 80min toiler.
They played him from the bench before and it was a disaster.

Springs

First Grade
He needs to be switched for Waterhouse.
Side for Wednesday, hopefully:
1. Hayne
2. Morris
3. Cooper
4. Scott
5. Tahu
6. Barrett
7. Pearce
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. White
16. Hindmarsh
12. Creagh
13. Gallen

14. Gidley
15. Leoroyd-Lahrs
17. O'Donnell
11. Waterhouse

Runaround Man

Juniors
Hindy must play the 80 and Creagh needs to be replaced with a front rower.

Poore would be my choice, as good as Mannah is going.

Anyway.....we shall see

Latest posts