What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's official - Hindmarsh is in! :D

natheel

Coach
Theres still a week togo. and im sure they will discuss it during the week. and he could start. Main thing is he got picked

yeh its good he got picked but bellamy the idiot wont put him on till we are already behind and coz hindy isnt an impact player if we lose then he will get axed because of bellamys incompetence of picking players where they should be

strider

Post Whore
thats still an unbalanced team .... not enough size - good size for a second row, but not a front row (and I don't care how much they weigh, I mean barrelling into the opposition full pelt and bending them backwards size) .... man they are dumb f**ks

weyman is the only decent prop in the 17 .... beau scott is a decent player and offers good niggle for SOO, but i'm f'ed if he's gonna help us score points against a queensland backline

i love hindy getting a run - but if they play him off the bench then Belamy needs a f'ing head-butt - jarryd, please

Gaffman

Juniors
I don't mind Hindy on the bench, he plays a different game in attack these days. Sure he doesn't hit the line with any venom whatsoever but he's got a pretty nifty offload these days and a good pass before the line. Plus he might sure up the defense at the back end of the first half when NSW usually go to sleep waiting for the siren while QLD cut us up.

I'd rather he gets on the bench than miss out entirely.

tresurehunt

Juniors
players i wouldn't have in that side are;

cooper
gidley
hindy needs to be co-captain,
is tahu the best winger we have ?

EELICIT

Juniors
thats still an unbalanced team .... not enough size - good size for a second row, but not a front row (and I don't care how much they weigh, I mean barrelling into the opposition full pelt and bending them backwards size) .... man they are dumb f**ks

weyman is the only decent prop in the 17 .... beau scott is a decent player and offers good niggle for SOO, but i'm f'ed if he's gonna help us score points against a queensland backline

i love hindy getting a run - but if they play him off the bench then Belamy needs a f'ing head-butt - jarryd, please

No further comment your honour. To be honest mannah should be in no matter his experience in big games! He bends it like beckhams missus !

mickdo

Coach
To be honest mannah should be in no matter his experience in big games! He bends it like beckhams missus !

Yup. Can't remember him having a single poor or even average game this season. Had to be in there.

strider

Post Whore
i wonder who would have missed out had Lewis got off? .... I assume either Hindy or O'Donnell - most likely Hindy ..... and tbh I am pretty surprised Lewis got done! I've seen a million tackles like that this year that haven't even been penalised - he got 1 week and a sh*tload of carry over points ffs!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
players i wouldn't have in that side are;

cooper
gidley
hindy needs to be co-captain,
is tahu the best winger we have ?

Beau Scott doesnt raise one of your eyebrows?

I actually have a feeling that Hindy will be great off the bench. Was watching him against Melbourne and somethings different about him. He is taking on the line in a whole new way and it worked quite well. Plus his ball playing is really getting up to standard.

Im actually very curious now to see how he will be used.

Freak2

Juniors
Beau Scott doesnt raise one of your eyebrows?

I actually have a feeling that Hindy will be great off the bench. Was watching him against Melbourne and somethings different about him. He is taking on the line in a whole new way and it worked quite well. Plus his ball playing is really getting up to standard.

Im actually very curious now to see how he will be used.

Totally agree!

If (and it s a big if) NSW can get away to a flyer and lead early I can see Hiney's roll off the bench being of mass significance. I'm sure the orders will be to Tackle until you cannot tackle anymore, but I also hope that they give him a free licence to pop. He is a bit busted these days to break the advantage line or carry 3 or 4 players with him for 10+ metres in a carry, so his best weapon these days in attack is the offload and his pass at the line.

If he can give the Blues 40+ tackles (with no MT's :pray:) and half a dozen carries with 2-3 offloads between min 20 - min 60 he will have more than contributed. Being an 80 minute player it will also allow Bellamy to play him past 60 in the event of injury to either front or back rower. So coming off the bench actually makes more sense than it appears IMO.

hybrideel

Bench
i think having Hayne at fullback will also add to Hindy's impact from the bench. Jarryd will know Hindy's game and expect an offload and being in his rightful position he should be able to take advantage of that as i don't think he'll be called on to be the playmaker so he will get a chance to just be a traditional fullback. Whether that will help his game or not i don't know

tresurehunt

Juniors
ive got the feeling that hindy will be used in the back end of each half for obvious reasons. he might play 50mins,if thats the case he might have to play in the pre game as well to get his 80 up.lol

TheParraboy

Staff member
i wonder who would have missed out had Lewis got off? .... I assume either Hindy or O'Donnell - most likely Hindy ..... and tbh I am pretty surprised Lewis got done! I've seen a million tackles like that this year that haven't even been penalised - he got 1 week and a sh*tload of carry over points ffs!

Probably Weyman or TLL :crazy: