What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's official

eelsta

Bench
miniHINDY said:
I'm not saying we are the best team. All I'm saying this thread is just silly. Saying we are the cockiest team in the league because a few eels fan go on the Bulldogs forum after a win over our biggest rivals is ridiculous.

yeah all 3 of them:lol: good way to take attention away from dogs form i guess, just ignore i say

paulb88

Juniors
It's funny that your calling parra fans whingers, even though your you are whinging about parra fans.

Get over yourselves

[furrycat]

Coach
I didn't say whingers. I said sore winner arrogant incest pricks. There is a difference. Please comprehend my words better next time.

God-King Dean

Immortal
UndertakerMike said:
Great quote ...

Why can't Vivern come up with something like that other than his usual mendicant like drivel.

LOL, I'm going to assume you were just being sarcastic when you agreed with that quote

[furrycat]

Coach
eelsta said:
looks like furrytool is back to his best.......... NOT

You could have at least called me something better like Furrymerkin or Fatmerkin or something, Furrytool is 2 year old comment. Thats like if I called you Penista

Immortal said:
LOL, I'm going to assume you were just being sarcastic when you agreed with that quote

Not really, who wouldn't have a chuckle at the thought of Souths being the pride of the league.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
This thread is so depressing. The Eels fans keep defending themselves... that's the best bit! :lol:

eelsta

Bench
[furrycat] said:
You could have at least called me something better like Furrymerkin or Fatmerkin or something, Furrytool is 2 year old comment. Thats like if I called you Penista

yeah whatever the point is a few parra and a sharks fan

said something on you forum and you come here crying like a little sook and furry tool is just fine by me

shadow grinder

First Grade
the knobs over at the kennel are all giving sh*t to LU calling everyone here twigs...when thats not true...only gregstar is.

j/k

but they are giving to LU regulars pretty bad and undertaker mike for posting something abotu brideson

Latest posts