What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

its on the inside that counts

pixie nipples

Juniors
You can't truly love someone, with out knowing someone.
The only way you can know someone is to know the person inside.
If you don't love the person inside of someone, then you really love no one.

Christopher used to write that on a red card for me at every Valentines Day.

Please, formality leaves me cold. You may call me Master, or Your Majesty. ;-)

I would never suggest that Christopher needed assistance in that manner, but I would suggest that someone who married him might.

Raider_69

Post Whore
unfortunatly in todays material world the nice guy who will treat someone right will not always get the girl, its all become so fake, everyone is after the one that looks the best.... is it any wonder divorce rates have trippled in the last 50 years?

for me its the inside that counts but dont kid yourself, you have to be attracted to them for it to last

Raider_69

Post Whore
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Please, formality leaves me cold. You may call me Master, or Your Majesty. ;-)

I would never suggest that Christopher needed assistance in that manner, but I would suggest that someone who married him might.

STOP THE FIGHT!
ITS OVER!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
your a f**king crack up EA

Knightmare

Coach
Raider_69 said:
unfortunatly in todays material world the nice guy who will treat someone right will not always get the girl, its all become so fake, everyone is after the one that looks the best.... is it any wonder divorce rates have trippled in the last 50 years?

for me its the inside that counts but dont kid yourself, you have to be attracted to them for it to last

You've hit it right on the head, Raider! Btw Nibbs, have you met Barretz Babe as well? She's a cool chick, we talk a fair bit, she's quite mature for her age. I wouldn't hit her, but she's got nice eyes, and I must say she's got a pretty sexy voice, too!
And Philips, what's wrong with a hot chick being a Christian? At least you know she's not going to cheat on you like alot of other sluts. I think what's inside counts for alot, but for sure you've got to be attracted to them. I'm waiting for that girl, I know she's there...

MEE

Juniors
barretz babe. thats a blast from the past.

she had a big thing for half if i remember correctly.

Knightmare

Coach
Yeah, Jaymi did. What I want to know Nibbs, is what are you implying about her? That she's ugly? I'm not physically attracted to her, but she's certainly not ugly! A girl with eyes like that and a voice that could easily land her a job as a phone sex wroker isn't ugly by any stretch of the imagination!

Phillips

Referee
Knightmare said:
Raider_69 said:

You've hit it right on the head, Raider! Btw Nibbs, have you met Barretz Babe as well? She's a cool chick, we talk a fair bit, she's quite mature for her age. I wouldn't hit her, but she's got nice eyes, and I must say she's got a pretty sexy voice, too!
And Philips, what's wrong with a hot chick being a Christian? At least you know she's not going to cheat on you like alot of other sluts. I think what's inside counts for alot, but for sure you've got to be attracted to them. I'm waiting for that girl, I know she's there...

because.....i said so :x

Knightmare

Coach
Phillips said:
Knightmare said:
Raider_69 said:

because.....i said so :x

So you're telling me that if Stacie Orrico asked you out you'd turn her down, you can't be serious!

Latest posts