What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's time to go...........

ranga68

Juniors
That's if Baptise doesn't leave, there was talks of him going to Panthers a few weeks ago.

Broncos just lack attack, their defensive efforts have been there for majority of the games but not the full 80. Their halves are over the hill however I believe that Wallace is a hooker playing halfback.

McGuire, Thaiday and Hala need some intense off season training to lose some unneeded kgs and improve their fitness. I never rated Norman or Maranta or Reed for that matter. Glenn should probably be running lines instead of being a battering ram. Parker keeps getting better as he ages which is good.

our f**king kidding yourself mate . McGuire 60 min s44 tackles against warriors.
70 mins and 59 tackles against storm.
he is currently 105 kgs a front rower. Glen is hardly a battering ram more of a speed hump he is is the top ten for missed tackles with gillet in the NRL

Chainshada

Juniors
our f**king kidding yourself mate . McGuire 60 min s44 tackles against warriors.
70 mins and 59 tackles against storm.
he is currently 105 kgs a front rower. Glen is hardly a battering ram more of a speed hump he is is the top ten for missed tackles with gillet in the NRL

Being used as a battering ram has nothing to do with his tackling, seems to me he's referring to how he's doing hit-ups right into the defense when he should be running into half gaps and using his power/speed instead of hitting a wall..whether this is his fault for not running the lines, the halves/hooker for not guiding him to them or giving him the ball as he's running them, or if it's simply against Hook's coaching..he's being used improperly.

unbreaK

Juniors
If we don't throw Hunt into Halfback sooner rather than later, with a guarantee that it's his spot until his contract expires, he's going to be a sub-standard #14 for the rest of his career.. Someone has to make the call on Prince.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
team needs a shake up. look at hurrel from the warriors who was dropped for a month but has come back hungry. our players know they wont get dropped barring injury, the depth doesnt seem to be there because of this and we're trotting out the same team and combinations each week hoping they'll come good.

i had high hopes for prince when he came back, but he's just become a speedbump in defense and doesnt offer much in attack - i'm not sure if he's being too structured or he's just lost it.

gillett needs some work in the ben walker sandpit. in attack he'd doing pretty well but he's missed so many tackels this year it's not funny.

glen is nothing like how he was last year, and the constant use of thaiday as a battering ram is mindboggling

i look at other teams having young players come into grade and just rip and have a go, our young players just come in and plod along hoping not to make any mistakes

Latest posts