What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ivan Henjak is not the answer - he must be sacked

renouf

Juniors
Tonights performance is the icing on the cake for mine, the 4th time we've been flogged in 2 months, it's simply unacceptable.

I don't care if he has a year left to run on his contract, we've seen enough to suggest he isn't up to it.

Bring in a new coach, someone with experience.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Perhaps you should listen to Wayne.

He had no problem with Ivan, but huge ones with Bruno.

But hey what does he know.

user_nat

Coach
Tthe 4th time we've been flogged in 2 months

5th I thinks. (unless some of these were more than 2 months ago..)

Storm
Bulldogs
Sharks (can they do it again next week?)
Rabbits
and Canberra

Titans game wasn't great either.

lockyno1

Post Whore
So NOW you want him pissed off, I told you we signed the wrong bloke in the first place!

JW

Coach
As long the Broncos are in the black, Bruno unfortunately won't be going anywhere.

user_nat

Coach
As long the Broncos are in the black, Bruno unfortunately won't be going anywhere.

Unfortunently the effects of the current form slide probably won't be felt on the clubs bottom line until next year.

renouf

Juniors
They won't get many to the game next week I wouldn't imagine.. Brisbane supporters should boycott the game until something is done.

You can't expect your team to make the finals every year, but to have the roster that we have, and get flogged this many times is unacceptable.

Kells

Juniors
It appears Bruno seemed to forget that his job was to look after business matters, not football matters.

idiot. he should worry about business concerns - his area of expertise and let wayne handle football matters - wayne's expert area.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Has to be Henjak's fault - wouldn't have happened if Bennett was still ruling the roost surely :sarcasm:

Another example whereby we have morons who support our club and have only been spoilt by success. Go support the "other" teams from QLD as far as I'm concerned.

S###, we have some clown running around here who has watched Brisbane from 2000 and spews s### from the yearly Big League Review as a community leader. Sad state of affairs for Brisbane at LU.

renouf

Juniors
Has to be Henjak's fault - wouldn't have happened if Bennett was still ruling the roost surely :sarcasm:

Another example whereby we have morons who support our club and have only been spoilt by success. Go support the "other" teams from QLD as far as I'm concerned.

S###, we have some clown running around here who has watched Brisbane from 2000 and spews s### from the yearly Big League Review as a community leader. Sad state of affairs for Brisbane at LU.

Right, so how many more performances like tonight before you start questioning the coaches ability to do his job? In case you've forgotten, that's the 4th time it's happened this year, albeit each time under different circumstances.

badav

Bench
I'll point out Cullen let Wayne go.

Thats a load of crap. Wayne Bennet signed with St George with a year to go on his contract. Thats called leaving of your own accord.

And anyway, Parramatta put 60 on us a couple of years ago with Bennett as coach.

That said this is the worst i have seen any Broncos team playing week to week. Attack is aweful and defence even worse.

Billigan

Juniors
sack henjack he has f**ked our season up, he cant coach for sh*t, i can coach better than that merkin.

Latest posts