What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've forgotten why you guys LOL@50uff$...

Status
Not open for further replies.

the dude

Juniors
When we win 2 premierships over the next 5 seasons (personal guarantee),
what will you guys be saying?? Because then we will be the greatest team in history as well as the greatest present team. It's gonna be hilarious!!
We're not going to win the premiership this year so you guys will be able to lol@souths until your heart is content, but only until October next year. (We will make the 8).

2012 is our year. Bookmarking this shit, bitches!

Sean18

Juniors
what will you guys be saying?? Because then we will be the greatest team in history as well as the greatest present team. It's gonna be hilarious!!
We're not going to win the premiership this year so you guys will be able to lol@souths until your heart is content, but only until October next year. (We will make the 8).

Lay off the metho, seriously.

LOL@50uff$

Didgi

Ah, that's why we LOL@50uff$.

LOL@50uff$ IV: A New LOL

LOL@50uff$ IV: We're proud of you, wherever you finish

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Personal guarantee?!!! You should sell cars instead of steal them!

1849370729_LOL_YOU_MAD_my_favorite_snack_s407x405_116634_580_xlarge.jpeg

You're kind of slow - get on board the most winningest topic ever! The pride of LU!

LOL@50uFF$!

eagles4eva

First Grade
when we win 2 premierships over the next 5 seasons (personal guarantee),
We're not going to win the premiership this year so you guys will be able to lol@souths until your heart is content, but only until october next year. (we will make the 8).

lmao!!!

my2centsworth

Juniors
I'll be digging up a lot of posts when I get home from Newcastle on Friday night.. Gonna be hilarious.. But then all of you idiots will start saying "yeah but you're just gonna lose to melbourne by 40 haha lol@souffs".

So predictable. South Sydney spits on you filth. Threads like this prove we're still the envy of the league despite winning nothing for 40 years.. None of you would know what to do if Souths stopped playing footy again. Your team on the other hand, no one would give a crap.

It's amazing isn't it 100+ seasons of Rugby League and all it boils down to is... Do you support Souths or don't you ?

Public Holiday over here tomorrow so casual dress...Saw 5 league shirts on the MRT...3 Souths, 1 QLD origin (bloke actually said go Bunnies) and 1 Doggies.

Happy Hari Raya

AuDragon

Juniors
It's amazing isn't it 100+ seasons of Rugby League and all it boils down to is... Do you support Souths or don't you ?

Public Holiday over here tomorrow so casual dress...Saw 5 league shirts on the MRT...3 Souths, 1 QLD origin (bloke actually said go Bunnies) and 1 Doggies.

Happy Hari Raya
What it boils down to, is: Do you lol@50uff$ or don't you?
39.5K of the Suncorp attendance yesterday (me included)... DID! :lol:

Btw, I didn't know Redfern was referred to as the MRT... :shock:

Casual dress? Does that mean whatever clothes you can steal and remotely fit you? That Qld jersey must have been stolen at Homebush when the maroons played there.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
When we win 2 premierships over the next 5 seasons (personal guarantee)
Tell me more of this personal guarantee of which you speak..
How can you guarantee this?

Are you:
- a player in the team?
- a club official?
- an NRL official?
- Ryan tandy?

And what will this guarantee provide me if souffs don't win 2 premierships?

Will i get my money back on this free forum?
Will you provide me with souff sydney merchandise to the value of two premierships?
Will you dance for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts