What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've forgotten why you guys LOL@50uff$...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didgi

Next thread is LOL@50uff$: We've got this...

Seems the title's been changed back to forgotten... I'd edit it back but in true John Sutton style I cbf.

Good bye lol@50uff$ III, you have given me some golden lols. I haven't been as active due to work pressures, will try harder in the epic IV thread.

See ya on the other side, friends of all club allegiances (except the obvious...)

juanfarkall

Coach
Hmmm, how many threads will have passed before 50uff$ play in a Grand Final ?????

Let's see August is all but gone and the Charity Shield is usually late February........

L0L@50uff$

BTW Why have 2011 and 2012 predictions vanished from Dunniesman's sig ?
Has he given up on 50uff$ completely ?

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'll be back. Come with me if you want to LOL@50uff$. I know now why you LOL@50uff$... but it is something I could never do. Listen and understand. The LOL@50uff$ is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until Dunniesman comes out of the closet. Hasta LOL Vista Baby.

See you in the next thread. LOL@50uff$

soc123_au

Staff member
Can't believe episode 3 is all but done, this will have more sequels than police academy. Lol@souffs we got this!!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I'll be back. Come with me if you want to LOL@50uff$. I know now why you LOL@50uff$... but it is something I could never do. Listen and understand. The LOL@50uff$ is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until Dunniesman comes out of the closet. Hasta LOL Vista Baby.

:lol:

There is no LOL@50uFF$ but what we make...

They may take our taxes.... but they'll never take.... our LOL@50uFF$!!!

Parra Pride

Coach

:lol:

Let's just hope Lol@50uff$ IV doesn't turn out like the craptastic Terminator 3.

Lol@50uff$.

Parra Pride

Coach
Lol@50uff$ is like the bad guy in a horror movie, just when you think it's dead it springs back to life with even more lols.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Can't believe episode 3 is all but done, this will have more sequels than police academy. Lol@souffs we got this!!

LOL@50uFF$ Academy VII - Mission to Mossman.

ie:
images

LOL@50uFF$...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts