What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've got a feeling.....

Billythekid

First Grade
that souths are going to win come saturday night :shock:

I think the doggies have run their race so to speak and are on the downside of their peak

With souths who knows they are less predictable form wise but Inglis, Sutton, Burgess, Taylor and especially Luke who will be their dynamo to spark them into action again this week

The size of their strike players above will win the tie

They have had those players all year. They're either massively overated or they are constantly underperforming. Both are true to a slight extent and i don't see why things would suddenly change now.

Either way the winner of the storm/manly game is going to win the whole thing so it doesn't matter ;-).

Bumble

First Grade
They have had those players all year. They're either massively overated or they are constantly underperforming. Both are true to a slight extent and i don't see why things would suddenly change now.

Either way the winner of the storm/manly game is going to win the whole thing so it doesn't matter ;-).

...and they finished in the top four? I don't really understand your point.

Billythekid

First Grade
...and they finished in the top four? I don't really understand your point.

Because with the way those players are talked about they should pretty much win every week. Anyway regardless of their position they still can't beat the top teams and that's who they are facing in the next 2 weeks so good luck!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Does everyone with a new thought on this game see the need to start a thread?

It will be a cracker, we get it.

Souths are the people's and media favourites, we get it.

eozsmiles

Bench
I reckon this game is more likely to heat up than the friday game. Both teams have a niggling lunatic playing hooker. Both teams have a hot headed pom. Throw Michael Crocker and Josh Reynolds into the mix and this game is a firecracker. Just needs a spark.

OVP

Coach
Souths have more strike weapons ... more match winners then the Dogs
but can't play for 80 minutes straight

even last week they lapsed at times into periods of switching off allowing the Raiders to post back to back tries easily .....

if they do this too often on Sat ... the Dogs will pile it on & once they get in front
they have the hard nosed attitude to go on with it

Dogs by 10

Agree totally. Souffs lapse too much. The Dogs do it too, but not as much. They both have game breakers all over the park, but no one does it better than Ben Barba. 10 points sounds pretty spot on as well. Nice call Dave.

They,ll even overcome the Poffo Curse :shock:

But I have this horrible feeling Souffs, in the future years ahead, will only improve and prove very hard to beat. Mind you, after all the misery the poor Souffs fans have been through with Mr Itsallaboutme and his business model of "You can't make money from Rugby League, so we're not even going to try". You can George, just ask Russell, just ask Nick, just ask the Broncos and The Dogs, need I go on ?

I hope you Souffs fans enjoy the coming ride. I'd love it if my team joined you in a future GF. But sorry, its too much to wish you luck ;-), even though you really do deserve it after the hell you've been through.

GongPanther

Referee
The team that's winning at fulltime will probably win.

Providing that the team that is victorious,that means the side that wins,and that the club that scores more points,which means more tries,and I'll go even further to add...more goals,although not necessarily winning the penalties and scrums,will win.

True.

GongPanther

Referee
How can we choke when we're the underdogs? :?

Souths will be O.K.

The pressure will be on the Dogs to perform and Souths can really surprise.

Dare to dream Souths supporters....finals games can be far and few between so make the most of it.

Wake up tomorrow as if its the Grand Final and treat the day as such,if Souths win they are only a week away from the unbelievable.

Latest posts