What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IVE GOT THE COLLOSIUM !!!!!!!

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
its a bit weird, all of a sudden the pitch stops at the side then theres concrete where the touch judges run - i am trying to get a picture uploaded here for everyone to see.

Its a pretty big stadium, its got four teers where fans can sit, its pretty cool.

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
I didnt use cheats, i have completed everything then went to play an 80 minute friendly then i saw the collusium, does anyone know how to use ScreenHunter, if so i will take screenshots, tell me how to use it to get it in the rugby league screen and how i am able to take pics.

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
HOW CAN I TAKE SCREENSHOTS LADS? ? ? ANYONE KNOW HOW, I CLICK PRINT SCREEN AND IT DOESNT WORK.

PLEASE HELP THEN I WILL PUT IT IN HERE.

izzo

Juniors
OoOGazOoO said:
I didnt use cheats, i have completed everything then went to play an 80 minute friendly then i saw the collusium, does anyone know how to use ScreenHunter, if so i will take screenshots, tell me how to use it to get it in the rugby league screen and how i am able to take pics.

you unlock all videos too?

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
yeah i got all the videos too, the cheerleaders but it doesnt open for some reason, says cant find it on my disk.

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
i dont know mate, i reckon theres a bug because i completed the world club challenge with st helens on legend and there it was, its interesting that it has tetleys padding on the posts.