What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've had enough of Frawley already

woodgers

Bench
He is out of the Melbourne game with an ankle injury (surprise!)

What a waste of money and space. He should try chess, i've heard that it is a little less physical.

raider_ktj

Juniors
When was it announced he was injured again? Geez this is a let down, I was so excited when we signed him, and so far he's done nothing!

woodgers

Bench
WIN News. Tongue and Frawley out. Tongue with a fractured finger, Frawley a sore ankle.

Tongue is way more valuable than Frawley, I am just pissed that we are paying so much for a bloke that injures himself cutting his toenails

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bring on Macko8

f**king waste of money... what happened this time? got the sniffles?

raider_ktj

Juniors
Im sure that when Frawley FINALLY gets out onto the paddock he'l prove that he's worth the money. He better!

ausraider

Juniors
raider_ktj said:
Im sure that when Frawley FINALLY gets out onto the paddock he'l prove that he's worth the money. He better!

Boy, you better start praying and hard too cos it's not happening in near future thats for sure.Though for teams sake I am prepared to eat my words.

Hayabusa

Juniors
Any word on who is replacing these guys. To me it would make sense for it to be Campo and Ale. I'm not going to get my hopes up though.

ausraider

Juniors
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
when he has been playing..ive seen some good things.

i dont know who is more injury prone him or weyman

Weyman very unlucky and he's done some serious injury.Toss of a coin on this mate.

Stuart

Juniors
woodgers said:
WIN News. Tongue and Frawley out. Tongue with a fractured finger, Frawley a sore ankle.

Tongue is way more valuable than Frawley, I am just pissed that we are paying so much for a bloke that injures himself cutting his toenails

Does anyone know who will come in for Tongue? The bench minus those two is Cross, Hodgson, Gafa and Williams. I wouldn't mind Hinchcliffe getting a run instead of Cross or Williams.

Gafa is hopeless and would love him to be ditched, but i cant see him getting dropped

raider_ktj

Juniors
Win News Sports Update: Tyran Smith to replace Alan Tounge for Storm clash. Storm are going to flog us now!

Timbo

Staff member
Tyran.....g njkldup-8lub yhmaoi67unhseiuv6 bnp-9u4w ;p09iojrs6;-jtob9iejuw9=p08jube yn70[89oujy0o9[y ujbres0;9iybjuae[=9p0oinju 56';9jubvoi junbp9ogsbiyj r i6jny7uap5tRWSt p09,oiju7kmboinjdrsn 76/'[9it 6';9juye

Sorry, mashed the keyboard with my hand.

Frawley will come good, he's too good a player not too.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
raider_ktj said:
Win News Sports Update: Tyran Smith to replace Alan Tounge for Storm clash. Storm are going to flog us now!

I don't know about that. Maybe he is itching to get back into the NRL. How long has it been since he last played first grade?

raider_ktj

Juniors
Im pretty sure his last game for us was back in round 11 against West Tigers. I was hoping it was going to be his last!

Frawley is a very talented player, he showed that last year at the Broncos when he stayed injury free, but that is his biggest problem, actually staying on the field.

raider_ktj

Juniors
YAY someone else who likes Frawley! He's very talented, just hasn't been able to wow the crowds here in Canberra because of his injuries. Hopefully he'l come good soon.