What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've had enough!

simmo05

Bench
I'll never support another NRL club. I also follow the Wigan Warriors in ESL. I cannot cheer against the Tigers as much as I hate them at the moment.

I followed Balmain / Wests Tigers since 1988. I've spend a good amount of time and dough on them for many years. Im not some fairweather fan that has only followed the tigers for a few years. I've been to and watched many games knowing that we'll lose. Losing as well as the direction of the team has worn exceptionally thin over the last two years.

I probably will watch the Tigers against the Titans as much as I fear (and expect) another shit performance. I think it will take a spoon to force big change at this club.....sadly. I think we'll get the wooden implement at the end of this year.
5 years too late

simmo05

Bench
I have followed Wests for around 60 years. Seen plenty of tough times. Never follow another team.
They are giving me so much pleasure at the moment I will be watching the budget reply speech instead. Whatever Albo says, whatever the commentators say, weather I like it or not I am sure I will sleep better .

Wake me up when this season is over.
Yeah lets vote this merkin in, we will have 1 win for the year at least!

macnaz

Staff member
The time is now.
Madge has to go!
Its not the talent available , its the total failure to make any improvements with the players available. I can live with being out classed but when a team takes the field week after week and progressively look less fit, less skilled , less enthusiastic and infinitely dumber and inept footballers then when they were signed or graded tells me he isnt the man for the job.

BrotherJim05

Bench
When Parra fans start laughing at us you know things have really hit rock bottom. I don't know what the answer is, but if we get the spoon (which we currently deserve) then I don't see how Madge can explain he is the man for the job when we have consistently gone backwards in ladder position each year since he came onboard

Avenger

Immortal
When Parra fans start laughing at us you know things have really hit rock bottom. I don't know what the answer is, but if we get the spoon (which we currently deserve) then I don't see how Madge can explain he is the man for the job when we have consistently gone backwards in ladder position each year since he came onboard
You guys have been our bitches forever, what are you babbling about?

simmo1

First Grade
It could be worse than the wooden spoon. This team is in worst of NRL era territory.

Our attack is completely pedestrian. Slow across the park. We just go sideline to sideline in the opposition redzone, followed by an ineffective kick. There isn't a single player capable of creating something out of nothing and the structure is non existent. So where are the points coming from?

We still have the same issues in defence that have plagued the club since inception.

Dire stuff. 5 games 5 losses. Three of which were against bottom 8 sides and the other two against good sides who played poorly.