What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've heard...

Collateral

Coach
Since when are Kiwis Aboriginals or Torres Strait Islanders? :?

Peachey is always crying about something at the sharks

Going by your logic it your original statement should be Thompson V ex - Dragons player

lol ok then Steve Rogers Vs Dumas if you prefer it that way :?
But I bet Ezy DVD dont like him anymore.

So you are saying there was never a Anderson V Sharks battle? :lol:

Brown V Barrett has already been said - sleeping on material
Thompson V the bottle is just like using a Thesaurus on decency - sleeping on material again

Brown vs the TAB :roll: yeah alright nice try..i guess
Same goes for Gas V Telstra

Gorrell V an injured knee :|
Wigan V the Dragons and we won.

Here's some more:

Sharks players V Stu Raper
Sharks V relocation
Sharks V The Bank...again
Sharks V a Premiership - KO victory to the premiership
Sharks V Brain cell loss from powerlines
Jason Stevens V the closet

Tag Team Match:
Kimmorely & Anderson V the Sharks management

Collateral

Coach
Nah I dont live anywhere near there and thanks for getting for getting ripped by me, my work here is done.

Jimbo

Immortal
RedDragon said:
Nah I dont live anywhere near there and thanks for getting for getting ripped by me, my work here is done.

So you can head back to 2nd grade, to learn how to construct a sentence properly?

cussy

Juniors
Everyone in the class say good morning to miss jimbo....why is it every time you start to lose control of the argument you start bagging out somebody's typo's....oh wait i think the saying goes, CLUTCHING AT STRAWS.

Jimbo

Immortal
cussy said:
Everyone in the class say good morning to miss jimbo....why is it every time you start to lose control of the argument you start bagging out somebody's typo's....oh wait i think the saying goes, CLUTCHING AT STRAWS.

Me losing control of which argument???

That's pretty optimistic, even for you. I suppose you think Souths are top 4 bound this year too?

cussy

Juniors
wouldn't be surprised if souths are just shaded by your guys performance this year, so in saying that there is no way in hell that i would expect a top 4 or 8 in that case.

would the lame arse dragon mini-trolls loitering without result on this thread please send in any intelligent dragon forums members (there must be SOME, surely ?)who can post without embarrasing themselves, or at least realise when they have.

points to ribs for at least giving it a rest after being given a total bath. the rest of you clowns are about as convincing as a hare krishna pamphlet.

NEXT !

carinashark

First Grade
Whats more interesting is that he (or she) wont say what the un named players are unhappy with. Every year we get this stuff ( well for the last four years Ive been here) and no one has the guts to say who is unhappy and why. Come on put up or shut up.
Carinashark

Latest posts