What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

J.R.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Pretty much single handedly destroyed us tonight. Long time since i have seen a half play that well.
I pretty much rate all of his games though.
Shark?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Never the less, his kicks were spot on. Kept us tackling for the first 20 & exhausted us. then laid on the first try with a nice move. Then precision placed 3 kicks to blow us out of the water by half time.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
We just stood on our line like stunned mullets
Not quite sure to make of that. Are you saying that Robson didn't do anything? FFS he created the try out of nothing. You cant ask more than that. What do you expect him to do stop mid run & ask us to try harder?
& ftr, the online defense was again our serial offender for online shyte goal defense.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Not quite sure to make of that. Are you saying that Robson didn't do anything? FFS he created the try out of nothing. You cant ask more than that. What do you expect him to do stop mid run & ask us to try harder?
& ftr, the online defense was again our serial offender for online shyte goal defense.

I just didnt think it was a nice move...maybe me just me being bias but it just looked like a run across field with a few dummies in there.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
2nd half he chipped near the line regathered in 3-1 traffic & then threw a great ball to an unmarked winger.

he had a cracker of a game & made us look twice as bad as what we actually were.

Have to disagree there Reef.

Robson is a hooker playing at 7.

He was playing against a very ordinary Sharks outfit behind a pack that dominated and refs that gave piggy back penalties.

I'm not denying he was fantastic last night, in fact he was my MoM. He did everything you could ask of a half back. But one game, a player does not make - just ask Millsy (or as the glee club like to call him, the Yarrawarrah Wizard. Good decision to stick that to his forehead, lets pump his tyres up as much as we can so that we can crucify him when he hits the 4 game tough times for a Rookie).

But you put the Black, White and Blue on Robson and he would be shown up for what he is. A hooker playing half back. Just my thoughts.

No to Robson, from me.

Takisaw

Juniors
reefy what do they at training mate. whats stopping porter from playing like that

whats stopping any halfback from playing like that.

azzah72

Bench
I think people are underrating maguires performance, made that team what it was and made robson step up.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I think people are underrating maguires performance, made that team what it was and made robson step up.

Actually I think Maguire being in 6 took a lot of pressure off Robson. He spends half of most other games trying to make up for Wartimers shortfalls.

Parra could go a long way in this comp if the stars align.

Latest posts