What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack In The Box - Josh Reynolds

Belta

Juniors
Personality aside, If the tigers are paying a good portion of his contract then I can’t see why we wouldn’t. A cheap price for an experienced first grader who is versatile, competes on every play and backs himself in attack. It’s not these commodities are on show with our current bunch.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Wouldn't get away with his tripping or other grub acts with our jersey on.
Exactly my thoughts. He would be suspended for 10 weeks for a trip. Anywhere else will be a warning. He or any player will think twice about joining Saints if they were alert to it.

SaintPauli

Juniors
2 enthusiastic players I'd seriously look into are,

Jack Bird looking to return to Sydney
Blake Austin looking to return from super league.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Tired of us looking at everyone’s cast offs. Let’s start looking at players clubs want to keep rather than those they want to unload. Or has Johno & the Board created a club that attracts only escapees, the unwanted or men of yesteryear?

BIG RIG

Juniors
Well it kinda makes sense considering the rumours we were after Elgey as a back up half

So I assume Reynolds is better to have than Elgey

But of course at a cut price deal

This Year?

Immortal
giphy.gif

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
2 enthusiastic players I'd seriously look into are,

Jack Bird looking to return to Sydney
Blake Austin looking to return from super league.

Bird has attitude issues, ( so l've heard ) along with serious rheumatoid arthritis, which again, instigates fluctuations in attitude. We don't need those concerns.

Blake 'Steve' Austin would be alright. Being an ex Raider, he's a natural fit into a Dragons jersey.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I'd like to see Ford on the bench in the utility role. For me we really need a new first grade fullback/centre and a first grade hard headed prop. The only other thing we need is a new coaching staff.

Going by your previous posts, I thought you were happy with Lomax being the long term fullback/centre?

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Ben Hunt would be thrilled about having his third five-eighth partner in two years, but I like the thought of Reynolds in the number six jumper and Norman at fullback.

Last edited: