What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Swagger

Big Pete

Referee
WWE star Jack Swagger was arrested last night in Mississippi, TMZ has learned -- after allegedly driving under the influence ... with pot in his car.

Sources close to the situation tell TMZ, Swagger -- real name Jacob Hager -- was leaving a "Smackdown" taping at Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi when he was pulled over for speeding.

According to law enforcement, the officer who pulled him over determined Swagger was driving under the influence -- and a search revealed Swagger was in possession of marijuana.

We're told Swagger -- a former WWE World Heavyweight champ -- was taken in by local police officers ... and later released on his own recognizance.

He has been charged with DUI (not alcohol), marijuana possession, and speeding -- all misdemeanors.

We reached out to WWE, who tells TMZ, "Mr. Swagger is responsible for his own personal actions."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/20/wwe-s...e-tv-taping-traffic-violations/#ixzz2LU5yrJGb

0220-donald-hager-tmz-mug-3.jpg

DB

First Grade
What a goose! Got a WM title shot and does this. Orton level stupidity

brooksy19

Bench
I can see a rushed title match where he gets buried and a new challenger - Heel Orton steps forward.

nöyd

Staff member
as per the WWE Wellness Policy:

"Any WWE Talent, who is arrested, convicted or who admits to a violation of law relating to use, possession, purchase, sale or distribution of drugs will be in material breach of his/her contract with WWE and subject to immediate dismissal."

Eddie Lab

Juniors
god damn it swagger!!

you were given the ball and have just dropped it.

always enjoyed his matches and have enjoyed his recent push/performances.

Valheru

Coach
Swagger has to be the dumbest person in professional wrestling. What a moron.

This could be to Dolph Ziggler’s gain though. I would love for Dolph to declare he is cashing in at WM and win clean.

Misanthrope

Staff member
What a f**king idiot. He gets gifted a Wrestlemania title shot and handed a manager who manages to compensate for his abject lack of charisma, and he goes and does this.

I don't know that he'll get future endeavoured (although with police pursuing jail time, that may be the least of his problems) but I daresay he'll lose his title shot. I foresee a match on Raw for the title, he loses, and we find ourselves a new #1 contender.

Poor Dutch :-(

mackdadday

Juniors
WWE title shot at wrestlemanias supposed to be worth upwards of 250,000 US in bonus money so ouch ouch and ouch

nöyd

Staff member
piss on orton, give the shot (if not swagger) to an "established" heel

cody_rhodes_mustache_display_image.jpg

comes with free moustache rides for the ladies

Misanthrope

Staff member
I wouldn't mind Orton getting the shot. He consistently works good matches and they've been slow building his heel turn for a while now.

Misanthrope

Staff member
When was the last bad match Orton worked? Seems like people are unnecessarily harsh on a guy who is considerably less boring than Cena despite being booked to basically tread water for the past 6 months.

Del Rio could lose controversially to Swagger at Wrestlemania. This could lead to Del Rio opening a huge can of whoop ass on Swagger, rendering him beaten up and helpless. Dolph Ziggler can then run in, cash in his MITB briefcase and winning the title.

Latest posts