What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackson Topine sues Bulldogs

Apey

Staff member
Bellamy runs intense pre season camps beyond extreme but there hasn’t been any complaints like this about them. Just a little suspicious about these claims from time to time.
I find it genuinely intriguing that the more complaints about alleged activity there are, it makes you less likely to believe them? Run me through your logic.

Mick Benson

Juniors
If the floodgates are going to open, I think it will have less to do with Topine and more to do with one bloke dying and perhaps also another having a seizure.

Don't recall any stories about that happening at any of Bellamy's camps, as an aside.

Frailty

First Grade
Flogging players until there rooted has been a training method used in sports forever really and it’s proven to succeed, if players get a free ride and allowed to bludge they end up like the Rabbits.

Sure... If you keep ignoring the developments in Sport Science in the last 30 years.

I wonder what the benefit of denying water to a player is physiologically...

Mojo

Bench
It doesn't make sense when you consider players are on the water bottles all game when playing. What purpose does it serve to deny them water when training?

Not that I'm saying it didn't happen. I don't understand the thinking behind it.

Thinking? You've answered your own question.

SBD82

Coach
Blokes who went to the school of hard knocks don't die so if you're dying you deserve it for being soft
If your piss isn’t iridescent and stinging, you’re a woke nice person.

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHA. I love this word filter.

Bellamy runs intense pre season camps beyond extreme but there hasn’t been any complaints like this about them. Just a little suspicious about these claims from time to time.

That's because if any of his players complain, they'll be dragged down into his dungeon (it says "Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here" at the entrance) and never heard from again.

Perth Red

Post Whore
why did it take 3.5 years to get to here? Thats a long time for the poor family to be waiting for answers.

We had something similar over here with a yound lad that tragically passed from heat exhaustion. The NRL developed pretty strict guidelines over this following his death in 2015.

Latest posts