What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob loko?

SDM

First Grade
Trouble implies authority, it is more funny than anything.

Free humble!

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Lol, speaking of Humble, i was gonna post this the other day but wasn't sure if it was really relevant, prob still isn't. A few of the Parra boys were down at Ringrose last sunday to watch Wenty go round and Tom was with them, then later that night i was at the Bavarian Bier Cafe in Parra when Tom And Carl Webb rocked up, talked to what looked like the manager then were on their way again! so he is around...:D

SDM

First Grade
So Carl Webb and humble hang out? I bet they listen to banjo music.

84 Baby

Referee
Wonder if Humble does. Should get back onto topic here lol
I hope you're not suggesting he prefers bananas and kiwi fruits. Not that there's anything wrong with bananas and kiwis. They're delicious in season. Damn floods and hurricanes though. Banana prices are ridiculous

SDM

First Grade
I reckon Humble would get cheap bananas through his connections

born an eel

Bench
speaking of rules, you should read up on them one day

Hi, I'm management :nwave:

This is why we go to so much extent to ensure we receive press releases from the official sources so that we can reproduce them on our website knowing that they are official media releases, not members emails which cannot be substantiated, unless you would like to go through our accreditation process.
thanks for clearing that up, I stand corrected. :oops:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
So Carl Webb and humble hang out? I bet they listen to banjo music.

2512413580010367626S600x600Q85.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
2GB just had David Riccio (sp) on from News Ltd with team changes. Eels are as per program.

bartman

Immortal
:thumn.

Very pleasing news imo. Why make changes to a full strength line-up just to give debuts?

Latest posts