What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacques Kallis....

salivor

First Grade
The match is a day nighter and apparently high cloud is supposed to increase through the day and rain in the evening so it's not looking good for a match. There is a reserve day though.

Anonymous

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
Thierry Henry said:
Ummmm, what's your point?
Hmmmmmm.......
Jaques Kallis thread, found an article relating to Jaques Kallis and thought it worth discussion. :roll: Should I seek your approval before posting in a Kallis thread? :?

Sorry I will try to stay off topic.

Thierry Herny is a crap soccer player and a pratt.

Yes. I appreciate that your post was relevant to the thread. I didn't say it wasn't, I asked what your point was.

It certainly seems to me you don't rate Kallis, and the stats you showed were an attempt to prove that he wasn't as good as people thought. I said "what's your point" because that stats didn't seem to prove that at all.

And as if Thierry is crap. He is the best player in the EPL.

ozbash

Referee
i think our batsmen might be doing some "kallisthenics" :lol: this afternoon.

i put jaque in the same mould as andrew symonds and lance cairns a few years ago- indestructable.. :shock:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He was in rare form last night, and must be the most inform batsman in thte world at the moment.

He is not rated No 1 but is batting better than those above him at the moment.

Latest posts